Fairfax Media Network

Lower Derwent Weather

Tas
Sat 16:05 EST
Current Warnings
 

Lower Derwent Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the evening. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming N 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

Issued Sat 16:25 EST

Lower Derwent Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
5 13 50% - Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
7 12 50% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
4 12 50% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 12 50% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
3 12 50% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 12 50% < 1mm Slight NW 13 80 NW 16 56
Mostly sunny
5 12 50% < 1mm Slight NW 12 80 NW 14 61
Mostly sunny
2 12 10% < 1mm Moderate - - - -
Late shower
2 6 90% 1-5mm Moderate NW 24 98 NW 30 88
Windy
-1 4 50% < 1mm Severe - - - -
Sunny
6 11 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Clearing shower
3 8 80% 1-5mm Slight NW 8 100 NW 18 87
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cold weather: Icy morning tipped for NSW as wild winds ease, bureau says

15:43 EST

Icy and windy weather affecting parts of the NSW central-west and Blue Mountains will continue into tomorrow, although strong coastal winds are easing, the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) says.

Cold front delivers for boardriders

13:47 EST

After a slow start to the snow season and a week of small to no surf, an intense cold front has brought some happiness to snowboarders and surfers in Victoria and New South Wales.

Above average rainfall for WA

13:39 EST

Parts of WA have been receiving persistent showers in recent days, propelling some locations well past their monthly average.