Fairfax Media Network

Honeywood Weather


42.73°S 147.29°E 115m AMSL

Hobart Forecast

Tonight 9°C
Tomorrow 19°C
late_shower

Now

10.0°C falling
Updated at 23:40 EST

Lower Derwent for Sunday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later tonight. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds W/SW 50 to 70 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, most likely at night. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far south at night. Winds W 35 to 50 km/h turning N/NW during the morning and early afternoon then increasing to 40 to 60 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Campania

24-hour graph
Temperature 10.0°C falling
Dew Point 3.5°C rising
Feels Like 7.5°C
Relative Humidity 64%
Wind icon
NW 18km/h falling
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 3.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.4mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:01 EST
Sunset sunset
17:14 EST

Nearby Now

Hobart 10.4°C
Hobart Ap 10.4°C
Bushy Park 9.0°C

Next 12 hours in Hobart

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
12°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
12°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
14°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy. Windy
18°C

Lower Derwent Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Sun 23:00 EST
Severe Weather Warning for TAS. The potential exists for severe weather which may include thunderstorms, damaging winds or heavy rainfall

Tas - Sun 22:58 EST
to Be Affected Include the South East Forecast District the Districts. There Is A High Risk of Losses of Lambs and Sheep Exposed to These

Tas - Sun 22:00 EST
Coastal Wind Warning for Tasmanian Waters.

Tas - Sun 15:56 EST
Flood watch for all Northern river basins and the Huon catchment

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Hobart 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
May 1
Mon
May 2
Tue
May 3
Wed
May 4
Thu
May 5
Fri
May 6
Sat
May 7

Windy with showers

Late shower

Rain

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 19°C 19°C 17°C 16°C 21°C 18°C 20°C
Minimum 12°C 9°C 12°C 8°C 12°C 11°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 70% 20% 40% 40% 50%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
22
km/h
22
km/h
34
km/h
25
km/h
30
km/h
25
km/h
30
km/h
24
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
16
km/h
25
km/h
Wind Direction N 13km/h
N
W 22km/h
W
NW 22km/h
NW
NW 34km/h
NW
WNW 25km/h
WNW
NW 30km/h
NW
WNW 25km/h
WNW
NW 30km/h
NW
NNW 24km/h
NNW
NW 28km/h
NW
WNW 28km/h
WNW
WNW 28km/h
WNW
N 16km/h
N
NNW 25km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 83% 63% 61% 43% 67% 51% 57% 39% 61% 48% 56% 40% 62% 42%
Dew Point 13°C 11°C 6°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 5°C 3°C 4°C 5°C 6°C 6°C 6°C 5°C

Hobart Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:33 EST
sunrise
07:02 EST
sunset
17:12 EST
last light
17:42 EST
moon
rise
Mon 01:02 EST
set
Mon 14:34 EST
moon
Sat
May 7
moon
Sat
May 14
moon
Sun
May 22
moon
Sun
May 29

Campania Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
May 1
11.9°C 17°C 3.2mm
Sat
Apr 30
10.3°C 22.6°C 1.8mm
Fri
Apr 29
10.1°C 23.8°C 1.4mm
Thu
Apr 28
15.8°C 18.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Apr 27
10.7°C 23.6°C 0.0mm

Campania Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
168.9mm
52.4 Day(s)
Total For 2016
99.4mm
36 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
122.4mm
45 Day(s)
Wettest Day
22.4mm
Jan 29
Lowest Temperature
1.3°C
Apr 17
Highest Temperature
33.7°C
Jan 13

Campania Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
11.9°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-2.9°C
31st 2006
Average This Month
11.9°C
+6.2°C
Long-term Average
5.7°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
17.0°C
1st
Highest On Record
25.0°C
5th 2002
Average This Month
17.0°C
+1.0°C
Long-term Average
16.0°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
3.2mm
1st
Total This Month
3.2mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
31.0mm
13.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
103.8mm
2012
Driest On Record
9.6mm
2013
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Hottest May night on record for 20 Queensland cities and towns

16:00 EST

Vast areas of Queensland have experienced the hottest May night since records began, some of which stretch back to the 1800s.

Capital city April wrap-up

14:00 EST

For the majority of Australia April was warmer and drier than average.

Melbourne storm: Trees uprooted, homes damaged by out-of-season weather

12:56 EST

Strong winds and heavy rain lashed parts of Victoria overnight, with hundreds of residents calling the State Emergency Service (SES) for help.