Fairfax Media Network

Rutland Weather


42.29°S 146.91°E 640m AMSL

Tarraleah Forecast

Today 9°C
Tonight 2°C
possible_shower

Now

7.1°C rising
Updated at 15:30 EST

Central for Wednesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, falling as snow above 1100 metres. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 4 and 9.

Currently at Butlers Gorge

24-hour graph
Temperature 7.1°C rising
Dew Point 3.5°C rising
Feels Like 5.4°C
Relative Humidity 78%
Wind icon
W 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 20km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:28 EST
Sunset sunset
17:13 EST

Nearby Now

Ouse 11.8°C
Tunnack 7.9°C
Liawenee 4.1°C
Bushy Park 12.3°C

Next 12 hours in Butlers Gorge

48-hour forecast

6pm

Slight chance shower
5°C

9pm

Intermittent rain
3°C

12am

Slight chance shower
2°C

3am

Intermittent rain
3°C

Central Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Wed 15:36 EST
Districts. There Is A High Risk of Losses of Lambs and Sheep Exposed to These

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Tarraleah 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jul 29
Thu
Jul 30
Fri
Jul 31
Sat
Aug 1
Sun
Aug 2
Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4

Possible shower

Rain

Showers

Showers

Showers

Snow

Snow
Maximum 9°C 10°C 7°C 5°C 6°C 4°C 4°C
Minimum 2°C 2°C -2°C -2°C 0°C -4°C -5°C
Chance of Rain 50% 90% 90% 90% 90% 90% 80%
Rain Amount
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Moderate Moderate Severe Severe High Severe Severe
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
18
km/h
27
km/h
34
km/h
19
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
26
km/h
31
km/h
27
km/h
23
km/h
25
km/h
22
km/h
25
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 12km/h
WNW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
NNW 27km/h
NNW
NW 34km/h
NW
WNW 19km/h
WNW
NW 24km/h
NW
W 25km/h
W
W 26km/h
W
NW 31km/h
NW
NW 27km/h
NW
W 23km/h
W
WSW 25km/h
WSW
SW 22km/h
SW
SW 25km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 95% 74% 87% 79% 88% 69% 99% 73% 86% 87% 100% 67% 92% 75%
Dew Point 4°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 1°C 2°C 0°C 0°C 2°C 2°C -3°C -1°C -1°C 0°C

Tarraleah Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
06:58 EST
sunrise
07:28 EST
sunset
17:13 EST
last light
17:44 EST
moon
set
Thu 05:53 EST
rise
Thu 16:06 EST
moon
Fri
Jul 31
moon
Fri
Aug 7
moon
Sat
Aug 15
moon
Sun
Aug 23

Melton Mowbray Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Jul 29
4.9°C 12°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 28
4.4°C 13.2°C 0.2mm
Mon
Jul 27
3.2°C 9.8°C 0.6mm
Sun
Jul 26
2.7°C 8.4°C 3.0mm
Sat
Jul 25
1.6°C 12.1°C 0.0mm

Melton Mowbray Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
223.7mm
93.4 Day(s)
Total For 2015
243.8mm
109 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
231.4mm
99 Day(s)
Wettest Day
33.8mm
Jan 14
Lowest Temperature
-4.7°C
Jul 8
Highest Temperature
37.9°C
Jan 3

Melton Mowbray Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-4.7°C
8th
Lowest On Record
-5.7°C
25th 2010
Average This Month
1.2°C
-0.8°C
Long-term Average
2.0°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
14.0°C
24th
Highest On Record
17.2°C
19th 2002
Average This Month
10.6°C
-0.8°C
Long-term Average
11.4°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
3.6mm
2nd
Total This Month
12.6mm
18 Day(s)
Long-term Average
34.1mm
18.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
89.4mm
2013
Driest On Record
7.6mm
2010
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Interior set to turn up the winter warmth this weekend

15:35 EST

Chilly weather will quickly turn to very warm and windy conditions this weekend over many parts of Australia's interior this weekend.

Grantham floods inquiry: Former quarry owner Denis Wagner gives evidence

14:09 EST

The owner of a quarry which allegedly contributed to the fatal 2011 Grantham flood says a safety bund appeared to be man made and may have been built without his knowledge.

Significant winter drink for southwest WA

13:54 EST

Rain in southwestern parts of Western Australia has provided some places with the best drink in over a year, but more is yet to come.