you are not logged in | login or join us

Morass Bay Weather

  RSS

42.03°S 146.93°E 992m AMSL

Liawenee Forecast

This morning 6°C
Today 18°C
Late shower

Now

7.4°C falling
Updated at 00:00 EDT

Central for Friday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the west and north, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h turning W 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, mainly in the afternoon and evening. Slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SW early in the morning then becoming light in the morning.

Currently at Liawenee

Temperature 7.4°C falling
Dew Point 6.7°C falling
Feels Like 5.0°C
Relative Humidity 95%
Wind icon
WNW 12km/h falling
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1011.2hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
06:10 EDT
Sunset sunset
19:46 EDT

Nearby Now

Cressy 12.6°C
Tunnack 12.4°C
Ouse 9.5°C

Next 12 hours in Liawenee

mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
8°C
mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
6°C
mostly cloudy

9am

Mostly cloudy
9°C
mostly cloudy

12pm

Mostly cloudy
14°C
powered by Opticast

Central Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Liawenee 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Oct 25
Sun
Oct 26
Mon
Oct 27
Tue
Oct 28
Wed
Oct 29
Thu
Oct 30
Fri
Oct 31
late shower
Late shower
showers
Showers
windy with rain
Windy with rain
windy with rain
Windy with rain
clearing shower
Clearing shower
possible shower
Possible shower
rain
Rain
Maximum 18°C 13°C 10°C 7°C 12°C 16°C 14°C
Minimum 6°C 4°C 5°C 2°C -1°C 1°C 3°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 90% 90% 70% 90% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm
UV Index High High High
Frost Risk Nil Slight Nil Moderate High Moderate Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
13
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
27
km/h
38
km/h
39
km/h
41
km/h
30
km/h
32
km/h
27
km/h
26
km/h
25
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction SW 18km/h
SW
SW 13km/h
SW
NNE 17km/h
NNE
NNE 23km/h
NNE
NW 27km/h
NW
W 38km/h
W
W 39km/h
W
WSW 41km/h
WSW
W 30km/h
W
W 32km/h
W
W 27km/h
W
W 26km/h
W
NNW 25km/h
NNW
NW 28km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 79% 41% 91% 65% 80% 65% 80% 62% 74% 54% 77% 46% 74% 58%
Dew Point 5°C 5°C 5°C 6°C 7°C 3°C 1°C 0°C 1°C 3°C 3°C 5°C 4°C 6°C

Liawenee Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:40 EDT
sunrise
06:10 EDT
sunset
19:46 EDT
last light
20:16 EDT
moon
rise
Sat 06:53 EDT
set
Sat 21:07 EDT
moon
Fri
Oct 31
moon
Fri
Nov 7
moon
Sat
Nov 15
moon
Sat
Nov 22

Liawenee Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Oct 24
-1.3°C 13°C 0.0mm
Thu
Oct 23
4.4°C 16.2°C 0.0mm
Wed
Oct 22
0.0°C 23.6°C 0.0mm
Tue
Oct 21
-5.3°C 14.1°C 0.0mm
Mon
Oct 20
-4.5°C 11.7°C 0.6mm

Liawenee Year To Date

average rainfall to Oct
886.2mm
173.4 day(s)
total for 2014
634.8mm
120 day(s)
total to this day 2013
911.0mm
140 day(s)
wettest day
29.4mm
Mar 22
lowest temperature
-8.7°C
Jun 9
highest temperature
32.3°C
Jan 16

Liawenee Almanac

October minimum temperature
lowest this month
-5.8°C
14th
lowest on record
-7.9°C
16th 2006
average this month
0.1°C
-0.5°C
long-term average
0.6°C
October maximum temperature
highest this month
23.6°C
22nd
highest on record
22.9°C
27th 2008
average this month
12.4°C
+1.0°C
long-term average
11.4°C
October rainfall
wettest this month
19.8mm
7th
total this month
41.2mm
9 day(s)
long-term average
72.5mm
17.6 day(s)
wettest on record
142.6mm
2005
driest on record
16.2mm
2012

Morass Bay Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Morass Bay Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone