Thursday Mostly clear. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Friday Cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h tending W/SW 25 to 35 km/h during the afternoon and evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Patches of morning frost in the north. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (70%) chance of rain in the north in the evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds N/NE 25 to 35 km/h.
Monday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h turning W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.
- observations list type
- All observations
- sky observations
||Time||Wind dir||Wind spd||Wind gust||Tmp||Dew pt||Feels like||RH||Fire||Rain||Pres|