Fairfax Media Network

Charlotte Pass Snow Cams

Charlotte Pass today

Not available

Snow condition -
Snow cover -
Surface -
Last snow 0cm

Charlotte Pass Road Report

Not available

Lift Report

Lifts
Lift reports unavailable

Charlotte Pass Now

Temperature now -2.9°C
Feels like -11.8°C
Rain since 9am 0.0mm
Wind NNW 46km/h
Gust 59km/h
Dew point -3.0°C
Humidity 99%

Weather Today

-7.0°C -4.0°C Windy with snow

Snowy Mountains for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 800 metres. Winds NW 40 to 60 km/h.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, falling as snow above 800 metres. Winds W 40 to 60 km/h turning NW 40 to 55 km/h in the evening.

Chance 90%
Amount 5-10mm
9am -
3pm
Rise 07:10 EST
Set 17:17 EST

Weather Forecast

Likely snow Min Max
Tuesday 10-20cm -7.0°C -4.0°C
Wednesday 5-10cm -5.0°C -3.0°C
Thursday Nil -5.0°C -1.0°C
Friday Nil -4.0°C 0.0°C
Saturday <2cm -3.0°C 1.0°C
Sunday 2-5cm -2.0°C 2.0°C
Monday Nil -1.0°C 3.0°C
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Melbourne cold front brings rain, high winds, Bureau of Meteorology says

19:56 EST

A "fairly active" cold front has caused problems on the road during Melbourne's evening peak hour, as high winds and rain hit the city.

Adelaide weather: Houses damaged by wild winds, Seaford train services cancelled

19:08 EST

High winds described by the State Emergency Service as a "storm cell" have ripped through Somerton Park in Adelaide, damaging roofs and bringing down trees.

Rare 'morning glory' roll cloud sighting in outback Queensland

18:26 EST

A rare cloud formation, often called the morning glory, has rolled across outback Queensland delighting locals.