Fairfax Media Network

Couch Beach Weather


Warooka Forecast

This morning 11°C
Today 15°C
clearing_shower

Now

9.4°C falling
Updated at 06:20 CST

Yorke Peninsula for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of morning showers in the north, slight (20%) chance of an early shower elsewhere. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h turning SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

Currently at Minlaton Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 9.4°C falling
Dew Point 7.3°C falling
Feels Like 7.2°C
Relative Humidity 87%
Wind icon
S 14km/h falling
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1026.5hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.4mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:18 CST
Sunset sunset
17:18 CST

Nearby Now

Stenhouse Bay 12.9°C
Edithburgh 12.9°C
Kingscote Ap 10.1°C

Next 12 hours in Warooka

48-hour forecast

9am

Mostly clear
13°C

12pm

Mostly clear
14°C

3pm

Mostly clear
14°C

6pm

Mostly clear
13°C

Yorke Peninsula Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Warooka 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
May 30
Wed
May 31
Thu
Jun 1
Fri
Jun 2
Sat
Jun 3
Sun
Jun 4
Mon
Jun 5

Clearing shower

Sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 15°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 17°C
Minimum 11°C 9°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 9°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 10% 5% 5% 5% 5% 50% 30%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
19
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
15
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
8
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
12
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction S 22km/h
S
S 19km/h
S
NE 9km/h
NE
E 9km/h
E
NE 15km/h
NE
N 12km/h
N
NNE 12km/h
NNE
N 8km/h
N
NE 10km/h
NE
N 10km/h
N
N 11km/h
N
NW 12km/h
NW
NNW 13km/h
NNW
WNW 16km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 63% 53% 67% 51% 65% 53% 70% 52% 69% 54% 69% 55% 67% 56%
Dew Point 6°C 5°C 6°C 5°C 5°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 8°C 8°C

Warooka Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:50 CST
sunrise
07:18 CST
sunset
17:18 CST
last light
17:45 CST
moon
rise
Tue 11:18 CST
set
Tue 22:09 CST
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17
moon
Sat
Jun 24

Warooka Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
May 29
8.8°C - 1.6mm
Sun
May 28
8.4°C 15.4°C 9.0mm
Sat
May 27
12.2°C 19.2°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 26
10.2°C 18.5°C 0.4mm
Thu
May 25
12.8°C 19.8°C 0.0mm

Warooka Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
127.9mm
32.4 Day(s)
Total For 2017
149.6mm
30 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
170.6mm
40 Day(s)
Wettest Day
34.4mm
Apr 21
Lowest Temperature
7.2°C
May 19
Highest Temperature
40.2°C
Feb 8

Warooka Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
7.2°C
19th
Lowest On Record
3.8°C
27th 2000
Average This Month
10.6°C
+0.0°C
Long-term Average
10.6°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.8°C
11th
Highest On Record
29.0°C
2nd 2002
Average This Month
18.9°C
+0.2°C
Long-term Average
18.7°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
9.0mm
28th
Total This Month
27.2mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
50.4mm
13.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
160.2mm
1893
Driest On Record
4.3mm
1934
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wintery preview as snow covers alps

13:09 EST

The first in a pair of cold fronts brought a decent bout of snow to Australia's alps on Sunday and more is on the way tomorrow.

Sydney set to shiver

11:25 EST

If you thought getting out of bed was difficult in Sydney this morning, then you probably won't like tomorrow.

Sri Lanka floods leave at least 151 dead, aid agencies warn half a million displaced

06:43 EST

Sri Lankan rescuers yesterday continued the grim task of retrieving more bodies, buried beneath deadly mudslides triggered by monsoonal downpours which dumped a month's rain in single day.