Fairfax Media Network

Agery Weather


Kadina Forecast

Today 21°C
Tonight 8°C
late_shower

Now

18.3°C falling
Updated at 10:30 CST

Yorke Peninsula for Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower increasing to a high (70%) chance of a shower in the south this evening. Winds W/SW 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 20s.

Currently at Kadina

24-hour graph
Temperature 18.3°C falling
Dew Point 12.7°C falling
Feels Like 18.3°C
Relative Humidity 70%
Wind icon
WSW 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure 1015.4hPa falling
Fire Danger 3.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:49 CST
Sunset sunset
17:45 CST

Nearby Now

Snowtown 18.9°C
Minlaton Ap 19.4°C
Roseworthy 19.1°C
Clare 15.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Kadina

48-hour forecast

12pm

Slight chance shower
20°C

3pm

Chance shower
20°C

6pm

Chance shower
17°C

9pm

Slight chance shower
14°C

Yorke Peninsula Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Kadina 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Apr 25
Wed
Apr 26
Thu
Apr 27
Fri
Apr 28
Sat
Apr 29
Sun
Apr 30
Mon
May 1

Late shower

Clearing shower

Cloudy

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 21°C 18°C 18°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 21°C
Minimum 11°C 8°C 6°C 8°C 9°C 9°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 50% 70% 60% 70% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
29
km/h
30
km/h
31
km/h
16
km/h
23
km/h
12
km/h
24
km/h
11
km/h
21
km/h
7
km/h
18
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 23km/h
WSW
W 29km/h
W
SSW 30km/h
SSW
SSW 31km/h
SSW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
SW 23km/h
SW
WSW 12km/h
WSW
WSW 24km/h
WSW
WSW 11km/h
WSW
SW 21km/h
SW
N 7km/h
N
WSW 18km/h
WSW
WNW 17km/h
WNW
W 23km/h
W
Relative Humidity 77% 65% 56% 46% 61% 52% 74% 61% 78% 66% 81% 65% 75% 63%
Dew Point 13°C 13°C 5°C 6°C 7°C 8°C 11°C 13°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 13°C 13°C

Kadina Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:23 CST
sunrise
06:49 CST
sunset
17:45 CST
last light
18:11 CST
moon
set
Tue 17:09 CST
rise
Wed 06:07 CST
moon
Wed
Apr 26
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19

Kadina Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Apr 25
14.4°C - 4.6mm
Mon
Apr 24
15.1°C 19.7°C 4.2mm
Sun
Apr 23
13.8°C 25.6°C 0.2mm
Sat
Apr 22
10.3°C 24.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 21
16.8°C 22.7°C 4.0mm

Maitland Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
104.2mm
20.5 Day(s)
Total For 2017
106.8mm
17 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
98.8mm
18 Day(s)
Wettest Day
27.0mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
8.6°C
Apr 3
Highest Temperature
42.1°C
Feb 8

Maitland Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
8.6°C
3rd
Lowest On Record
4.4°C
14th 1963
Average This Month
12.1°C
-0.5°C
Long-term Average
12.6°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
30.0°C
19th
Highest On Record
36.5°C
2nd 2005
Average This Month
24.1°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
22.5°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
5.0mm
25th
Total This Month
19.4mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
42.9mm
8.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
261.1mm
1889
Driest On Record
0.3mm
1910
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Drought-stricken Indian farmers shock Tamil Nadu government into action

21:53 EST

Farmers desperately seeking drought relief have suspended a dramatic protest in Delhi, during which they ate rats and threatened to consume their own faeces, after the Government vowed to meet their demands.

Cyclone Debbie likely to cost Queensland budget $1.5 billion

16:39 EST

Queensland's upcoming budget is expected to take a $1.5 billion hit from Cyclone Debbie, Treasurer Curtis Pitt says, despite the overall damage bill to private and public infrastructure predicted to reach $2 billion.

ANZAC Day Dawn Service Forecast

14:40 EST

What will the weather be like for ANZAC Day Dawn Services around the country? Sydney will be dry with temperatures ranging from around 18 degrees in the east to 14 in the west.