Fairfax Media Network

Nepabunna Weather


30.58°S 138.98°E 463m AMSL

Arkaroola Forecast

This morning 7°C
Today 21°C
fog_then_sunny

Now

11.9°C steady
Updated at 03:30 CST

NE Pastoral for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain east of Leigh Creek, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Leigh Creek. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h.
Wednesday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning fog. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the far northeast in the morning. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW early in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

Currently at Leigh Creek Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 11.9°C steady
Dew Point 11.1°C steady
Feels Like 10.9°C
Relative Humidity 95%
Wind icon
S 3km/h falling
Wind Gusts 6km/h
Pressure 1018.1hPa steady
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.4mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:29 CST
Sunset sunset
17:57 CST

Nearby Now

Marree Ap 11.4°C
Roxby Downs Ap 9.8°C
Woomera Ap 9.8°C
Yunta 9.2°C

Next 12 hours in Leigh Creek

48-hour forecast

6am

Fog
8°C

9am

Mostly clear
13°C

12pm

Clear
17°C

3pm

Clear
20°C

NE Pastoral Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Arkaroola 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Aug 31
Thu
Sep 1
Fri
Sep 2
Sat
Sep 3
Sun
Sep 4
Mon
Sep 5
Tue
Sep 6

Fog then sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 21°C 20°C 17°C 18°C 18°C 18°C 19°C
Minimum 7°C 5°C 7°C 4°C 4°C 3°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 60% 40% 60% 10% 10% 10% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm 10-20mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index High High High Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Slight Slight Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
7
km/h
7
km/h
8
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 8km/h
WSW
W 7km/h
W
SE 7km/h
SE
ESE 8km/h
ESE
S 25km/h
S
S 24km/h
S
SSW 11km/h
SSW
WSW 10km/h
WSW
SSE 14km/h
SSE
SSE 10km/h
SSE
ESE 12km/h
ESE
E 12km/h
E
E 11km/h
E
ENE 12km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 64% 42% 63% 47% 81% 60% 63% 47% 67% 48% 60% 43% 60% 47%
Dew Point 7°C 8°C 6°C 9°C 7°C 9°C 4°C 7°C 5°C 7°C 3°C 6°C 5°C 8°C

Arkaroola Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:05 CST
sunrise
06:29 CST
sunset
17:57 CST
last light
18:21 CST
moon
rise
Wed 05:32 CST
set
Wed 16:55 CST
moon
Thu
Sep 1
moon
Fri
Sep 9
moon
Sat
Sep 17
moon
Fri
Sep 23

Arkaroola Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Aug 30
12.0°C 17°C 6.6mm
Mon
Aug 29
12.1°C 15.8°C 0.6mm
Sun
Aug 28
11.2°C 20.9°C 0.0mm
Sat
Aug 27
0.0°C 18.9°C 0.0mm
Fri
Aug 26
1.4°C 16.4°C 3.0mm

Arkaroola Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
178.8mm
22.9 Day(s)
Total For 2016
167.1mm
54 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
302.2mm
38 Day(s)
Wettest Day
28.2mm
May 8
Lowest Temperature
-2.6°C
Jul 15
Highest Temperature
42.0°C
Jan 12

Arkaroola Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-1.0°C
12th
Lowest On Record
-4.3°C
11th 1994
Average This Month
4.5°C
-0.1°C
Long-term Average
4.6°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
26.3°C
17th
Highest On Record
31.8°C
24th 1995
Average This Month
18.5°C
-0.6°C
Long-term Average
19.1°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
6.6mm
30th
Total This Month
23.4mm
8 Day(s)
Long-term Average
14.3mm
3.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
72.3mm
1973
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1940
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain flows off Uluru after burst of wet weather in Central Australia

15:21 EST

Rain has been filmed streaming down Uluru after another burst of wet weather in what has proved to be a damp year for Central Australia.

Flooding to end Victoria's wet winter

13:09 EST

A band of rain sweeping over Victoria may cause flooding in the state's north and northeast in the next 24 hours.

Wet winter almost over for Tasmania

11:25 EST

Parts of northern Tasmania are having one of the wettest winters on record, but it isn't over yet.