Fairfax Media Network

Merty Merty Weather


Moomba Forecast

Tonight 12°C
Tomorrow 26°C
mostly_sunny

Now

16.1°C falling
Updated at 19:30 CST

NE Pastoral for Tuesday Clear. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain south of Leigh Creek, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Currently at Moomba Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 16.1°C falling
Dew Point 0.3°C steady
Feels Like 16.1°C
Relative Humidity 34%
Wind icon
ESE 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1019.0hPa steady
Fire Danger 8.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:49 CST
Sunset sunset
17:23 CST

Nearby Now

Tibooburra Ap 12.7°C
Marree Ap 14.9°C
Leigh Creek Ap 13.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Moomba

48-hour forecast

9pm

Clear
16°C

12am

Mostly clear
14°C

3am

Mostly clear
13°C

6am

Mostly clear
12°C

NE Pastoral Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Moomba 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
May 24
Wed
May 25
Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Rain

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 23°C 26°C 27°C 21°C 19°C 19°C 22°C
Minimum 11°C 12°C 20°C 14°C 10°C 7°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 5% 20% 70% 30% 5% 5% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 20
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
21
km/h
20
km/h
21
km/h
15
km/h
24
km/h
19
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
Wind Direction E 20km/h
E
ENE 15km/h
ENE
NNE 15km/h
NNE
NNW 21km/h
NNW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
SSW 15km/h
SSW
WSW 24km/h
WSW
SW 19km/h
SW
SW 14km/h
SW
WSW 9km/h
WSW
ENE 9km/h
ENE
E 9km/h
E
S 9km/h
S
Relative Humidity 45% 25% 36% 31% 57% 47% 67% 45% 63% 38% 58% 36% 54% 33%
Dew Point 3°C 2°C 2°C 8°C 14°C 15°C 10°C 9°C 7°C 5°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C

Moomba Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:24 CST
sunrise
06:49 CST
sunset
17:23 CST
last light
17:48 CST
moon
set
Wed 09:17 CST
rise
Wed 20:20 CST
moon
Sun
May 29
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20

Moomba Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
May 24
9.7°C 23°C 0.0mm
Mon
May 23
17.2°C 23.3°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 22
15.1°C 31.5°C 0.4mm
Sat
May 21
15.6°C 26.8°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 20
12.8°C 25.6°C -

Moomba Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
88.2mm
11.8 Day(s)
Total For 2016
85.4mm
18 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
56.2mm
7 Day(s)
Wettest Day
35.6mm
May 9
Lowest Temperature
9.1°C
May 12
Highest Temperature
43.9°C
Feb 13

Moomba Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
9.1°C
12th
Lowest On Record
1.6°C
25th 2006
Average This Month
13.8°C
+3.1°C
Long-term Average
10.7°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
31.5°C
22nd
Highest On Record
34.1°C
10th 2013
Average This Month
25.4°C
+1.5°C
Long-term Average
23.9°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
35.6mm
9th
Total This Month
45.8mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
9.6mm
2.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
58.6mm
2007
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1998
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Land sailor claims new speed world record on Lake Lefroy in Western Australia

17:33 EST

A Goldfields land sailor says he has broken the world land sailing record for the mini land yacht category, reaching a new speed of 110 kilometres an hour.

Wet week for NSW

13:50 EST

Three rain-bearing systems will traverse New South Wales within the next seven days, rounding out a bumper May.

Power restored after storm blacks out thousands of WA homes

13:47 EST

Thousands of properties in Western Australia have had their power supplies restored after a second storm in four days, with the cold front passing without serious incident.