Fairfax Media Network

Manna Hill Weather


32.43°S 139.98°E 367m AMSL

Yunta Forecast

Tonight 13°C
Tomorrow 24°C
rain

Now

15.8°C falling
Updated at 23:10 CST

NE Pastoral for Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower south of Yunta early this evening. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rainfall south of about Leigh Creek, grading to a slight (20%) chance in the far north. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Possible morning fog patches. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending SE/SW in the late evening.

Currently at Yunta

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.8°C falling
Dew Point 14.3°C falling
Feels Like 15.8°C
Relative Humidity 91%
Wind icon
Calm falling
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 0.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.6mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:38 CST
Sunset sunset
17:42 CST

Nearby Now

Broken Hill Ap 17.8°C
Clare 16.2°C
Renmark Ap 17.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Yunta

48-hour forecast

12am

Slight chance shower
17°C

3am

Mostly cloudy
15°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
13°C

9am

Slight chance shower
18°C

NE Pastoral Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Yunta 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Apr 23
Mon
Apr 24
Tue
Apr 25
Wed
Apr 26
Thu
Apr 27
Fri
Apr 28
Sat
Apr 29

Cloudy

Rain

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Cloud increasing

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 23°C 24°C 21°C 16°C 15°C 19°C 19°C
Minimum 13°C 13°C 12°C 7°C 4°C 5°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 70% 90% 40% 5% 5% 50% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 10-20mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Slight Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 5
km/h
9
km/h
8
km/h
17
km/h
12
km/h
21
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
10
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
13
km/h
Wind Direction SE 5km/h
SE
ESE 9km/h
ESE
N 8km/h
N
NW 17km/h
NW
W 12km/h
W
WSW 21km/h
WSW
SSW 24km/h
SSW
SSW 26km/h
SSW
SSW 10km/h
SSW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
SW 8km/h
SW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
SSW 8km/h
SSW
SSW 13km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 86% 62% 77% 55% 76% 51% 66% 47% 69% 48% 72% 49% 81% 53%
Dew Point 15°C 14°C 15°C 14°C 12°C 11°C 4°C 5°C 4°C 4°C 7°C 8°C 11°C 10°C

Yunta Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:14 CST
sunrise
06:39 CST
sunset
17:41 CST
last light
18:06 CST
moon
rise
Mon 03:46 CST
set
Mon 16:22 CST
moon
Wed
Apr 26
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19

Yunta Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Apr 23
14.4°C 22°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 22
15.1°C 21.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 21
17.7°C 23.1°C 10.8mm
Thu
Apr 20
- 19.5°C -
Wed
Apr 19
17.1°C - 0.0mm

Yunta Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
70.2mm
13.9 Day(s)
Total For 2017
57.6mm
8 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
51.8mm
17 Day(s)
Wettest Day
23.6mm
Jan 20
Lowest Temperature
3.9°C
Apr 13
Highest Temperature
45.5°C
Feb 9

Yunta Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.9°C
13th
Lowest On Record
-3.0°C
23rd 1999
Average This Month
9.6°C
+0.5°C
Long-term Average
9.1°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
32.1°C
8th
Highest On Record
36.4°C
2nd 2005
Average This Month
24.8°C
+0.3°C
Long-term Average
24.5°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
10.8mm
21st
Total This Month
10.8mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
12.2mm
3.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
60.4mm
2014
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1999
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Far north QLD gets a drenching

09:31 EST

Heavy rain has fallen over Queensland's far north and there is more tropical activity on the cards this week.

NSW School-children say YES to sunshine

12:51 EST

New South Wales: The Premier State, the state other states love to hate.

More rain headed for South Australia

11:21 EST

While thundery clouds and showers are clearing over South Australia over the weekend, more rainfall is headed to the southern and southeastern parts of the country early next week.