Fairfax Media Network

Murray Bridge East Weather


Murray Bridge Forecast

Today 18°C
Tonight 3°C
late_shower

Now

14.7°C steady
Updated at 15:50 CST

Murraylands for Thursday Partly cloudy. A slight (20%) chance of showers, increasing to a Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south late afternoon, and slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers easing and clearing during the evening. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h shifting SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 18.

Currently at Murray Bridge Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.7°C steady
Dew Point 7.6°C rising
Feels Like 13.3°C
Relative Humidity 62%
Wind icon
NW 20km/h falling
Wind Gusts 26km/h
Pressure 1017.7hPa rising
Fire Danger 3.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:10 CST
Sunset sunset
17:29 CST

Nearby Now

Strathalbyn 13.0°C
Hindmarsh Is 14.2°C
Adelaide 12.6°C
Parafield Ap 12.5°C

Next 12 hours in Murray Bridge

48-hour forecast

6pm

Slight chance shower
14°C

9pm

Mostly clear
12°C

12am

Mostly clear
9°C

3am

Mostly clear
6°C

Murraylands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Murray Bridge 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Jul 30
Fri
Jul 31
Sat
Aug 1
Sun
Aug 2
Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5

Late shower

Cloud increasing

Rain

Rain

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 18°C 15°C 15°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 15°C
Minimum 5°C 3°C 7°C 5°C 5°C 5°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 50% 90% 50% 30% 40% 20% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Moderate Nil Slight Slight Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
29
km/h
7
km/h
18
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
24
km/h
22
km/h
27
km/h
12
km/h
22
km/h
16
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction NW 22km/h
NW
WNW 29km/h
WNW
NNE 7km/h
NNE
NW 18km/h
NW
S 10km/h
S
SW 12km/h
SW
W 9km/h
W
WSW 24km/h
WSW
WSW 22km/h
WSW
SW 27km/h
SW
W 12km/h
W
WSW 22km/h
WSW
W 16km/h
W
WSW 24km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 55% 45% 80% 47% 96% 56% 87% 60% 80% 58% 80% 53% 79% 58%
Dew Point 3°C 6°C 5°C 4°C 9°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 7°C 5°C 6°C 5°C 7°C 6°C

Murray Bridge Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
06:43 CST
sunrise
07:10 CST
sunset
17:29 CST
last light
17:56 CST
moon
rise
Thu 16:22 CST
set
Fri 06:28 CST
moon
Fri
Jul 31
moon
Fri
Aug 7
moon
Sat
Aug 15
moon
Sun
Aug 23

Murray Bridge Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jul 30
5.0°C 19°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 29
2.5°C 14.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 28
1.8°C 16.2°C 0.1mm
Mon
Jul 27
5.4°C 14.6°C 0.4mm
Sun
Jul 26
6.1°C 13.5°C 2.0mm

Murray Bridge Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
191.0mm
55.1 Day(s)
Total For 2015
236.0mm
86 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
279.3mm
86 Day(s)
Wettest Day
31.0mm
Apr 7
Lowest Temperature
-2.5°C
Jul 20
Highest Temperature
44.6°C
Jan 2

Murray Bridge Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-2.5°C
20th
Lowest On Record
-5.0°C
21st 1982
Average This Month
4.5°C
-0.9°C
Long-term Average
5.4°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
19.2°C
5th
Highest On Record
26.7°C
30th 1975
Average This Month
15.8°C
-0.4°C
Long-term Average
16.2°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
8.4mm
11th
Total This Month
40.1mm
21 Day(s)
Long-term Average
35.2mm
12.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
103.4mm
1890
Driest On Record
1.0mm
1924
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Strengthening El Nino to reduce rainfall in northern and south-east Australia but wetter conditions for Western Australia

15:28 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology has confirmed the El Nino pattern is strengthening in the Pacific and is likely to persist into next year.

Grantham flood inquiry: Former quarry owner says western embankment natural, not manmade

15:25 EST

The former owner of the Grantham quarry that allegedly contributed to the fatal 2011 flood has said the western embankment beside the quarry was a natural landmark and not manmade.

Drought to be high on agenda of bush councils during talks in St George

11:28 EST

The impact of the drought is expected to be the main theme as Queensland's bush councils hold a major conference today.