Fairfax Media Network

Mindarie Weather


Loxton Forecast

Tonight 16°C
Tomorrow 22°C
thunderstorms_clearing

Now

29.5°C falling
Updated at 19:40 CDT

Murraylands for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h.
Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the early morning. A thunderstorm likely in the morning. Winds N/NW 30 to 40 km/h shifting SW 25 to 40 km/h early in the morning.

Currently at Loxton

24-hour graph
Temperature 29.5°C falling
Dew Point 8.5°C falling
Feels Like 28.1°C
Relative Humidity 27%
Wind icon
N 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1004.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 17.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:48 CDT
Sunset sunset
20:11 CDT

Nearby Now

Lameroo 27.7°C
Renmark Ap 31.3°C
Murray Bridge Ap 31.0°C
Nuriootpa 28.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Loxton

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly cloudy
26°C

12am

Mostly clear
26°C

3am

Chance shower
23°C

6am

Heavy shower
17°C

Murraylands Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Loxton 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Dec 7
Thu
Dec 8
Fri
Dec 9
Sat
Dec 10
Sun
Dec 11
Mon
Dec 12
Tue
Dec 13

Mostly sunny

Thunder-
storms clearing

Increasing sunshine

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 32°C 22°C 23°C 26°C 30°C 35°C 36°C
Minimum 10°C 16°C 9°C 8°C 10°C 13°C 18°C
Chance of Rain 90% 20% 5% 5% 5% 10% 20%
Rain Amount 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
17
km/h
32
km/h
36
km/h
19
km/h
20
km/h
9
km/h
8
km/h
11
km/h
7
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
21
km/h
24
km/h
Wind Direction E 9km/h
E
NNW 17km/h
NNW
W 32km/h
W
WSW 36km/h
WSW
SSW 19km/h
SSW
SW 20km/h
SW
SE 9km/h
SE
SSW 8km/h
SSW
SE 11km/h
SE
SSE 7km/h
SSE
NE 14km/h
NE
N 14km/h
N
N 21km/h
N
WNW 24km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 43% 24% 59% 31% 54% 28% 51% 23% 49% 20% 35% 10% 31% 18%
Dew Point 6°C 9°C 10°C 5°C 6°C 3°C 5°C 3°C 8°C 4°C 8°C -1°C 10°C 8°C

Loxton Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
05:19 CDT
sunrise
05:48 CDT
sunset
20:11 CDT
last light
20:41 CDT
moon
set
Thu 01:36 CDT
rise
Thu 13:39 CDT
moon
Wed
Dec 14
moon
Wed
Dec 21
moon
Thu
Dec 29
moon
Fri
Jan 6

Karoonda Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Dec 7
8.0°C - 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 6
11.1°C 24.7°C 0.0mm
Mon
Dec 5
9.2°C 22.2°C 1.6mm
Sun
Dec 4
12.7°C 25.2°C 0.0mm
Sat
Dec 3
7.9°C 33.5°C 0.0mm

Karoonda Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Dec
311.7mm
80.9 Day(s)
Total For 2016
502.3mm
112 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
305.5mm
90 Day(s)
Wettest Day
46.6mm
Mar 10
Lowest Temperature
0.0°C
Jul 16
Highest Temperature
42.4°C
Jan 13

Karoonda Almanac

full climatology
December Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
7.9°C
3rd
Lowest On Record
5.4°C
9th 2002
Average This Month
9.4°C
-3.2°C
Long-term Average
12.6°C
December Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
33.5°C
3rd
Highest On Record
45.2°C
31st 2005
Average This Month
26.3°C
-2.9°C
Long-term Average
29.2°C
December Rainfall
Wettest This Month
1.6mm
5th
Total This Month
1.6mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
21.9mm
4.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
142.4mm
2010
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1981
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Turbulent Thursday in Vic, Tas, SA

15:52 EDT

Parts of Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia could be lashed by storms and damaging winds on Thursday as a cold front sweeps across Australia's southeast.

How to protect yourself from lightning strikes

15:38 EDT

It is storm season in Australia and, while being struck by lightning is considered a rare occurrence, there are several steps people can take to keep safe.

Storms plaguing NSW, Qld

10:52 EDT

Storm-weary parts of southeast Queensland and northeast New South Wales are preparing for another bout of wild weather today.