Fairfax Media Network

Sellicks Hill Weather


35.35°S 138.48°E 333m AMSL

Parawa Forecast

Today 13°C
Tonight 8°C
cloudy

Now

12.8°C falling
Updated at 17:00 CST

Mount Lofty Ranges for Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain developing in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

Currently at Kuitpo

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.8°C falling
Dew Point 9.8°C falling
Feels Like 11.8°C
Relative Humidity 82%
Wind icon
N 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 19km/h
Pressure 1010.6hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:13 CST
Sunset sunset
17:34 CST

Nearby Now

Parawa 11.4°C
Noarlunga 14.9°C
Strathalbyn 16.3°C
Hindmarsh Is 17.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Parawa

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly cloudy
12°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
11°C

12am

Chance shower
10°C

3am

Shower
10°C

Mount Lofty Ranges Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Sun 16:57 CST
Sheep Graziers Advice for South Australia. Cold, wet and windy weather is expected, possibly leading to sheep losses in exposed areas.

SA - Sun 15:50 CST
Strong Wind Warning for all SA waters

SA - Sun 11:16 CST
Flood Watch for the Mt Lofty Ranges, Mid North and the Angas and Bremer Catchments

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Parawa 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1
Tue
Aug 2
Wed
Aug 3
Thu
Aug 4
Fri
Aug 5
Sat
Aug 6

Cloudy

Showers

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Cloudy
Maximum 13°C 11°C 10°C 11°C 10°C 11°C 11°C
Minimum 7°C 8°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 6°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 30% 60% 10% 10% 30%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Low Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 4
km/h
12
km/h
16
km/h
28
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
5
km/h
9
km/h
2
km/h
4
km/h
4
km/h
4
km/h
6
km/h
5
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 4km/h
NNE
N 12km/h
N
W 16km/h
W
SSW 28km/h
SSW
SSW 18km/h
SSW
SSW 14km/h
SSW
S 5km/h
S
S 9km/h
S
ESE 2km/h
ESE
SE 4km/h
SE
NE 4km/h
NE
NE 4km/h
NE
NE 6km/h
NE
NE 5km/h
NE
Relative Humidity 100% 95% 96% 89% 79% 83% 88% 83% 92% 83% 87% 81% 88% 83%
Dew Point 10°C 12°C 9°C 7°C 5°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 8°C 6°C 8°C

Parawa Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:45 CST
sunrise
07:12 CST
sunset
17:34 CST
last light
18:01 CST
moon
rise
Mon 05:28 CST
set
Mon 16:02 CST
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18
moon
Thu
Aug 25

Kuitpo Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Jul 31
9.3°C 16°C 2.4mm
Sat
Jul 30
7.8°C 15.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jul 29
7.3°C 12.3°C 1.8mm
Thu
Jul 28
7.7°C 10.3°C 0.8mm
Wed
Jul 27
6.6°C 11.1°C 13.2mm

Kuitpo Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
459.8mm
93.3 Day(s)
Total For 2016
582.0mm
106 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
463.2mm
97 Day(s)
Wettest Day
55.4mm
Jul 5
Lowest Temperature
2.3°C
Jun 13
Highest Temperature
36.6°C
Mar 8

Kuitpo Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
2.4°C
13th
Lowest On Record
1.0°C
12th 1998
Average This Month
6.9°C
+0.2°C
Long-term Average
6.7°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
20.1°C
21st
Highest On Record
19.5°C
1st 2011
Average This Month
12.1°C
-0.2°C
Long-term Average
12.3°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
55.4mm
5th
Total This Month
208.8mm
25 Day(s)
Long-term Average
109.4mm
20.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
184.2mm
2013
Driest On Record
63.0mm
2001
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sunday starts out squally in the southwest

16:05 EST

A large and vicious cold front has swept through southwestern parts of Western Australia, bringing severe weather.

Tasman Low chances increasing

13:15 EST

After a few days of computer forecast model uncertainty, there is now growing consensus that a deep low pressure system will form off the New South Wales coast in the coming days.

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.