Fairfax Media Network

Goolwa South Weather


Victor Harbor Forecast

Today 15°C
Tonight 5°C
possible_shower

Now

13.8°C rising
Updated at 12:50 CST

Mount Lofty Ranges for Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of early morning showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. A slight (20%) chance of a shower about the south coast late evening. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h turning SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 14. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

Currently at Hindmarsh Is

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.8°C rising
Dew Point 4.9°C rising
Feels Like 11.4°C
Relative Humidity 55%
Wind icon
S 31km/h falling
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1028.5hPa steady
Fire Danger 6.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:14 CST
Sunset sunset
17:11 CST

Nearby Now

Strathalbyn 13.2°C
Noarlunga 13.9°C
Kuitpo 10.9°C
Parawa 10.7°C

Next 12 hours in Victor Harbor

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly cloudy
15°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
12°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
11°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
9°C

Mount Lofty Ranges Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Victor Harbor 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
May 30
Wed
May 31
Thu
Jun 1
Fri
Jun 2
Sat
Jun 3
Sun
Jun 4
Mon
Jun 5

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Frost then sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 15°C 16°C 17°C 17°C 18°C 18°C 17°C
Minimum 8°C 5°C 3°C 3°C 3°C 5°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 10% 5% 5% 5% 5% 40% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Slight Moderate Moderate Moderate Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 24
km/h
24
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
13
km/h
22
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 24km/h
SSW
S 24km/h
S
NE 7km/h
NE
ESE 11km/h
ESE
NE 11km/h
NE
N 11km/h
N
NNE 9km/h
NNE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
NNE 9km/h
NNE
N 10km/h
N
NNW 10km/h
NNW
NW 15km/h
NW
NW 13km/h
NW
W 22km/h
W
Relative Humidity 66% 50% 65% 48% 68% 43% 70% 45% 71% 43% 68% 50% 75% 55%
Dew Point 5°C 4°C 3°C 5°C 2°C 4°C 3°C 5°C 3°C 5°C 4°C 7°C 8°C 8°C

Victor Harbor Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:46 CST
sunrise
07:14 CST
sunset
17:11 CST
last light
17:39 CST
moon
set
Tue 22:03 CST
rise
Wed 11:58 CST
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17
moon
Sat
Jun 24

Hindmarsh Is Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
May 30
11.5°C - 1.8mm
Mon
May 29
9.0°C 17.0°C 1.8mm
Sun
May 28
10.7°C 15.7°C 6.2mm
Sat
May 27
10.5°C 20.1°C 0.2mm
Fri
May 26
10.0°C 20.4°C 0.0mm

Hindmarsh Is Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
115.9mm
39.5 Day(s)
Total For 2017
149.4mm
51 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
139.0mm
44 Day(s)
Wettest Day
19.6mm
Jan 20
Lowest Temperature
3.7°C
May 15
Highest Temperature
42.2°C
Feb 8

Hindmarsh Is Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.7°C
15th
Lowest On Record
2.1°C
25th 2006
Average This Month
9.7°C
-0.8°C
Long-term Average
10.5°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.2°C
22nd
Highest On Record
30.4°C
8th 2013
Average This Month
18.5°C
-0.1°C
Long-term Average
18.6°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
9.4mm
20th
Total This Month
36.8mm
17 Day(s)
Long-term Average
40.3mm
14.1 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
99.0mm
2012
Driest On Record
10.2mm
2005
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Pre-winter frost grips eastern states

11:12 EST

Winter was knocking on the door in New South Wales and southern Queensland this morning as some areas shivered through their coldest May start on record.

Students unable to get to school after Cyclone Debbie find temporary classrooms

08:45 EST

Twenty-eight school children in North Queensland are adjusting to a new school campus, after damage to a road during Cyclone Debbie made their regular school commute unfeasible.

Wintery preview as snow covers alps

13:09 EST

The first in a pair of cold fronts brought a decent bout of snow to Australia's alps on Sunday and more is on the way tomorrow.