Fairfax Media Network

Parndana Weather


35.79°S 137.26°E 151m AMSL

Kingscote Forecast

Today 18°C
Tonight 10°C
late_shower

Now

14.9°C falling
Updated at 12:30 CST

Kangaroo Island for Tuesday Partly cloudy. A slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a high (70%) chance of showers from late afternoon. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h tending S/SW 30 to 45 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Currently at Parndana

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.9°C falling
Dew Point 12.9°C rising
Feels Like 13.2°C
Relative Humidity 88%
Wind icon
WSW 25km/h falling
Wind Gusts 39km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:52 CST
Sunset sunset
17:44 CST

Nearby Now

Kingscote Ap 18.9°C
Cape Borda 14.9°C
Stenhouse Bay 15.1°C
Cape Willoughby 18.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Parndana

48-hour forecast

3pm

Shower
16°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
13°C

9pm

Chance shower
12°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
10°C

Kangaroo Island Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Kingscote 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Apr 25
Wed
Apr 26
Thu
Apr 27
Fri
Apr 28
Sat
Apr 29
Sun
Apr 30
Mon
May 1

Late shower

Possible shower

Cloudy

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 18°C 15°C 17°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 20°C
Minimum 13°C 10°C 9°C 13°C 12°C 11°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 90% 10% 10% 50% 60% 50% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
31
km/h
26
km/h
29
km/h
12
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
24
km/h
12
km/h
18
km/h
4
km/h
17
km/h
15
km/h
27
km/h
Wind Direction W 16km/h
W
W 31km/h
W
SSW 26km/h
SSW
SSW 29km/h
SSW
SW 12km/h
SW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
WSW 24km/h
WSW
SW 12km/h
SW
SW 18km/h
SW
WSW 4km/h
WSW
W 17km/h
W
WNW 15km/h
WNW
W 27km/h
W
Relative Humidity 85% 65% 65% 52% 71% 59% 82% 62% 86% 67% 86% 66% 87% 67%
Dew Point 14°C 11°C 7°C 5°C 9°C 9°C 14°C 11°C 14°C 13°C 14°C 12°C 14°C 13°C

Kingscote Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:26 CST
sunrise
06:52 CST
sunset
17:44 CST
last light
18:10 CST
moon
set
Tue 17:09 CST
rise
Wed 06:09 CST
moon
Wed
Apr 26
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19

Parndana Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Apr 25
11°C - 11mm
Mon
Apr 24
12.8°C 19°C 0.2mm
Sun
Apr 23
12.9°C 20.8°C 0.0mm
Sat
Apr 22
14.5°C 20.8°C 1.6mm
Fri
Apr 21
12.6°C 22.5°C 0.6mm

Kingscote Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
91.2mm
23.1 Day(s)
Total For 2017
93.8mm
31 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
105.6mm
32 Day(s)
Wettest Day
29.6mm
Mar 21
Lowest Temperature
4.8°C
Feb 21
Highest Temperature
39.7°C
Feb 8

Kingscote Ap Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.9°C
13th
Lowest On Record
-0.4°C
24th 1999
Average This Month
10.4°C
+1.7°C
Long-term Average
8.7°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
29.1°C
7th
Highest On Record
33.9°C
9th 2005
Average This Month
22.8°C
+1.1°C
Long-term Average
21.7°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
2.8mm
21st
Total This Month
13.0mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
28.7mm
8.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
80.4mm
2000
Driest On Record
1.2mm
1999
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Drought-stricken Indian farmers shock Tamil Nadu government into action

21:53 EST

Farmers desperately seeking drought relief have suspended a dramatic protest in Delhi, during which they ate rats and threatened to consume their own faeces, after the Government vowed to meet their demands.

Cyclone Debbie likely to cost Queensland budget $1.5 billion

16:39 EST

Queensland's upcoming budget is expected to take a $1.5 billion hit from Cyclone Debbie, Treasurer Curtis Pitt says, despite the overall damage bill to private and public infrastructure predicted to reach $2 billion.

ANZAC Day Dawn Service Forecast

14:40 EST

What will the weather be like for ANZAC Day Dawn Services around the country? Sydney will be dry with temperatures ranging from around 18 degrees in the east to 14 in the west.