Fairfax Media Network

Minbrie Weather


33.52°S 136.89°E 294m AMSL

Cleve Forecast

Tonight 22°C
Tomorrow 32°C
thunderstorms

Now

21.2°C falling
Updated at 23:10 CDT

Eastern Eyre Peninsula for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h shifting E/SE in the evening.
Monday Humid. Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Thunderstorms likely, with possible heavy falls. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h shifting SW in the early afternoon.

Currently at Cleve Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 21.2°C falling
Dew Point 17.2°C rising
Feels Like 21.2°C
Relative Humidity 78%
Wind icon
E 16km/h rising
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1008.2hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:35 CDT
Sunset sunset
20:35 CDT

Nearby Now

Whyalla Ap 24.3°C
Kadina 24.8°C
Snowtown 22.6°C

Next 12 hours in Cleve

48-hour forecast

12am

Slight chance shower
22°C

3am

Slight chance shower
22°C

6am

Chance shower or storm
24°C

9am

Chance shower or storm
28°C

Eastern Eyre Peninsula Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Cleve 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Jan 22
Mon
Jan 23
Tue
Jan 24
Wed
Jan 25
Thu
Jan 26
Fri
Jan 27
Sat
Jan 28

Possible shower

Thunder-
storms

Increasing sunshine

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Sunny
Maximum 32°C 32°C 24°C 26°C 28°C 31°C 32°C
Minimum 16°C 22°C 16°C 15°C 15°C 16°C 17°C
Chance of Rain 80% 80% 10% 10% 5% 10% 10%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
21
km/h
29
km/h
32
km/h
26
km/h
29
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
25
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 18km/h
ENE
N 14km/h
N
NNW 14km/h
NNW
WSW 21km/h
WSW
S 29km/h
S
S 32km/h
S
SSE 26km/h
SSE
SSE 29km/h
SSE
SE 24km/h
SE
SSE 25km/h
SSE
ESE 16km/h
ESE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
SSW 18km/h
SSW
S 25km/h
S
Relative Humidity 55% 34% 72% 62% 74% 49% 71% 46% 74% 44% 70% 33% 61% 39%
Dew Point 14°C 14°C 22°C 24°C 13°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 15°C 15°C 13°C 17°C 17°C

Cleve Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:09 CDT
sunrise
06:36 CDT
sunset
20:35 CDT
last light
21:03 CDT
moon
rise
Mon 02:39 CDT
set
Mon 16:33 CDT
moon
Sat
Jan 28
moon
Sat
Feb 4
moon
Sat
Feb 11
moon
Sun
Feb 19

Cleve Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Jan 22
17.1°C - 0.0mm
Sat
Jan 21
15.6°C 27.1°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jan 20
16.0°C 21.5°C 27.0mm
Thu
Jan 19
18.0°C 38.5°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 18
17.9°C 24.9°C 0.0mm

Cleve Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jan
15.1mm
3.7 Day(s)
Total For 2017
46.4mm
5 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
35.2mm
2 Day(s)
Wettest Day
27.0mm
Jan 20
Lowest Temperature
13.3°C
Jan 14
Highest Temperature
41.9°C
Jan 17

Cleve Almanac

full climatology
January Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
13.3°C
14th
Lowest On Record
7.2°C
1st 1970
Average This Month
17.1°C
+1.2°C
Long-term Average
15.9°C
January Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
41.9°C
17th
Highest On Record
45.2°C
31st 1968
Average This Month
29.4°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
28.5°C
January Rainfall
Wettest This Month
27.0mm
20th
Total This Month
46.4mm
5 Day(s)
Long-term Average
15.1mm
3.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
78.6mm
1941
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1898
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heating up across the southeastern capitals

11:19 EDT

A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.

Darwin not quite that wet (yet)

11:13 EDT

Following a good start to January 2017 rainfall, when 125mm fell during the first 48 hours of the year, conditions have been relatively dry for the Northern Territory capital.

Steamy night in Brisbane

14:29 EDT

In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.