Fairfax Media Network

West Hindmarsh Weather


Adelaide Forecast

Today 16°C
Tonight 4°C
mostly_sunny

Now

14.2°C falling
Updated at 12:50 CST

Adelaide for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower developing during the afternoon, increasing to a medium (60%) chance about the hills. The chance of a thunderstorm about the hills in the late afternoon and evening. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Sun protection 11:00am to 1:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].

Currently at Adelaide

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.2°C falling
Dew Point 7.3°C rising
Feels Like 13.5°C
Relative Humidity 63%
Wind icon
WSW 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1015.1hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:45 CST
Sunset sunset
17:51 CST

Nearby Now

Adelaide Ap 13.9°C
Parafield Ap 15.3°C
Elizabeth 14.8°C
Noarlunga 16.1°C

Next 12 hours in Adelaide

48-hour forecast

3pm

Shower
15°C

6pm

Mostly clear
13°C

9pm

Mostly clear
9°C

12am

Clear
7°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Adelaide Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Adelaide 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Aug 24
Thu
Aug 25
Fri
Aug 26
Sat
Aug 27
Sun
Aug 28
Mon
Aug 29
Tue
Aug 30

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Showers increasing

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 16°C 14°C 14°C 18°C 18°C 17°C 16°C
Minimum 5°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 11°C 9°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 80% 80% 10% 50% 50% 70% 80%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Pollen Index Moderate Moderate Low High Low Low Low
Frost Risk Slight Slight Slight Slight Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
14
km/h
8
km/h
19
km/h
8
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
25
km/h
21
km/h
20
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
21
km/h
Wind Direction ESE 8km/h
ESE
SSW 14km/h
SSW
SSE 8km/h
SSE
SW 19km/h
SW
WNW 8km/h
WNW
W 14km/h
W
N 20km/h
N
NNW 25km/h
NNW
NNE 21km/h
NNE
NNE 20km/h
NNE
NE 19km/h
NE
NE 18km/h
NE
NNE 19km/h
NNE
NNE 21km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 74% 56% 68% 55% 73% 50% 61% 42% 55% 43% 63% 52% 73% 62%
Dew Point 6°C 7°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 5°C 5°C 7°C 8°C 8°C

Adelaide Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:19 CST
sunrise
06:45 CST
sunset
17:51 CST
last light
18:17 CST
moon
rise
Thu 00:18 CST
set
Thu 11:17 CST
moon
Thu
Aug 25
moon
Thu
Sep 1
moon
Fri
Sep 9
moon
Sat
Sep 17

Adelaide Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Aug 24
6.9°C - 0.0mm
Tue
Aug 23
4.8°C 16.7°C 0.0mm
Mon
Aug 22
4.8°C 17.6°C 0.0mm
Sun
Aug 21
7.5°C 17.2°C 0.2mm
Sat
Aug 20
7.6°C 15.6°C 7.0mm

Adelaide Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
389.6mm
80.7 Day(s)
Total For 2016
480.2mm
93 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
309.2mm
85 Day(s)
Wettest Day
37.6mm
Jul 5
Lowest Temperature
2.0°C
Jul 16
Highest Temperature
39.8°C
Jan 12

Adelaide Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.4°C
6th
Lowest On Record
0.9°C
4th 2014
Average This Month
7.5°C
-0.7°C
Long-term Average
8.2°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.7°C
18th
Highest On Record
30.4°C
30th 2007
Average This Month
17.5°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
16.7°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
16.8mm
19th
Total This Month
50.4mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
69.0mm
16.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
129.0mm
1992
Driest On Record
11.4mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Hot August night breaks records around southern, central Queensland

12:16 EST

Brisbane and a handful of other Queensland cities have experienced their hottest August night on record.

Wet day, wet year for Sydney

11:45 EST

Sydney is having the wettest year-to-date in 18 years and will receive another soaking in the next 24 hours.

Launceston public meeting applauds city flood levees protection

10:29 EST

Launceston's flood levees have been hailed as a game-changer in minimising the impact of the June flood emergency.