Fairfax Media Network

Semaphore Park Weather


Adelaide Ap Forecast

This morning 9°C
Today 13°C
clearing_shower

Now

11.4°C steady
Updated at 03:50 CST

Adelaide for Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of fog about the hills later this evening. Winds W 20 to 25 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely during the morning. Winds NW 20 to 25 km/h turning SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Wednesday Cloudy. Morning fog about the hills. High (80%) chance of showers, easing by mid afternoon, then just a slight (20%) chance of a shower in the evening. Winds W 20 to 25 km/h turning SW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

Currently at Adelaide Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 11.4°C steady
Dew Point 7.4°C rising
Feels Like 8.4°C
Relative Humidity 76%
Wind icon
WSW 29km/h rising
Wind Gusts 37km/h
Pressure 1020.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.8mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:07 CST
Sunset sunset
17:37 CST

Nearby Now

Parafield Ap 10.1°C
Adelaide 10.3°C
Elizabeth 9.8°C
Noarlunga 10.9°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Adelaide Ap

48-hour forecast

6am

Shower
10°C

9am

Shower
12°C

12pm

Slight chance shower
13°C

3pm

Mostly cloudy
12°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Adelaide Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Adelaide Ap 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7
Sat
Aug 8
Sun
Aug 9
Mon
Aug 10
Tue
Aug 11

Clearing shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 13°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 16°C 14°C 14°C
Minimum 9°C 8°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 8°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 50% 30% 20% 20% 60% 80% 70%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 24
km/h
26
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
6
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
15
km/h
22
km/h
28
km/h
19
km/h
28
km/h
27
km/h
31
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 24km/h
WSW
SW 26km/h
SW
WSW 11km/h
WSW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
NW 6km/h
NW
WNW 9km/h
WNW
NE 11km/h
NE
NW 15km/h
NW
NNE 22km/h
NNE
N 28km/h
N
NW 19km/h
NW
NW 28km/h
NW
WSW 27km/h
WSW
WSW 31km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 79% 72% 76% 65% 84% 59% 76% 52% 68% 56% 74% 59% 82% 64%
Dew Point 8°C 8°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 6°C 6°C 5°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 6°C 8°C 7°C

Adelaide Ap Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:41 CST
sunrise
07:07 CST
sunset
17:37 CST
last light
18:03 CST
moon
set
Wed 10:05 CST
rise
Wed 23:09 CST
moon
Fri
Aug 7
moon
Sat
Aug 15
moon
Sun
Aug 23
moon
Sun
Aug 30

Adelaide Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Aug 4
6.5°C 13°C 2.0mm
Mon
Aug 3
10.7°C 13.6°C 1.8mm
Sun
Aug 2
8.3°C 14.6°C 5.8mm
Sat
Aug 1
7.9°C 11.9°C 5.8mm
Fri
Jul 31
2.8°C 16.2°C 0.0mm

Adelaide Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
314.2mm
81.1 Day(s)
Total For 2015
213.0mm
69 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
365.2mm
79 Day(s)
Wettest Day
31.4mm
May 19
Lowest Temperature
1.4°C
Jul 19
Highest Temperature
42.5°C
Jan 2

Adelaide Ap Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
6.5°C
4th
Lowest On Record
-0.2°C
25th 2002
Average This Month
8.4°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
7.5°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
14.6°C
2nd
Highest On Record
29.9°C
30th 2007
Average This Month
13.3°C
-2.7°C
Long-term Average
16.0°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
5.8mm
1st
Total This Month
15.4mm
4 Day(s)
Long-term Average
49.9mm
15.8 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
103.8mm
1992
Driest On Record
8.6mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Grantham flood inquiry: Three people missing after 2011 deluge in Queensland never found, commission hears

19:04 EST

Three people who went missing during the deadly 2011 Grantham flood have never been found, an inquiry in Queensland has heard.

Ten people stranded in heavy snow rescued by helicopter from Tasmania's Mount Field national park

18:53 EST

Emergency workers have launched another rescue operation for people stranded in heavy snow, this time for 10 people snowed in at Lake Dobson in Mount Field National Park, about 75 kilometres north-west of Hobart.

Drought concessional loan scheme to be re-opened within days, says Federal Government drought coordinator

16:30 EST

A new "drought coordinator" working on the border of Victoria and South Australia, says the next round of drought concessional loans will be opened within days and funding boosts will be announced for a list of service providers.