Fairfax Media Network

Greenacres Weather


Adelaide Forecast

This morning 11°C
Today 20°C
possible_shower

Now

13.3°C rising
Updated at 08:10 CST

Adelaide for Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, easing to during the morning to a slight (30%) chance for the afternoon. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Sun protection 10:10am to 2:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate].

Currently at Adelaide

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.3°C rising
Dew Point 12.7°C rising
Feels Like 13.3°C
Relative Humidity 96%
Wind icon
Calm steady
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1028.5hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.6mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:49 CST
Sunset sunset
17:37 CST

Nearby Now

Parafield Ap 13.1°C
Adelaide Ap 13.9°C
Elizabeth 12.9°C
Noarlunga 13.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Adelaide

48-hour forecast

9am

Mostly cloudy
15°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy
18°C

3pm

Mostly cloudy
20°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
18°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Fri 04:39 CST
Road Weather Alert for Adelaide Hills area due to reduced visibility in drizzly showers, with fog or low cloud possible

National Forecast

Adelaide 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Apr 28
Sat
Apr 29
Sun
Apr 30
Mon
May 1
Tue
May 2
Wed
May 3
Thu
May 4

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 17°C 17°C 18°C
Minimum 11°C 12°C 11°C 12°C 11°C 9°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 50% 50% 50% 80% 40% 10% 5%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
21
km/h
10
km/h
18
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
24
km/h
15
km/h
24
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction W 13km/h
W
W 21km/h
W
WNW 10km/h
WNW
WSW 18km/h
WSW
NNE 10km/h
NNE
WNW 15km/h
WNW
NW 16km/h
NW
WSW 24km/h
WSW
S 15km/h
S
S 24km/h
S
ESE 14km/h
ESE
SSE 20km/h
SSE
ESE 11km/h
ESE
SSE 16km/h
SSE
Relative Humidity 76% 61% 80% 69% 80% 64% 71% 68% 67% 56% 66% 48% 62% 46%
Dew Point 11°C 13°C 13°C 14°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 13°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 6°C 6°C 6°C

Adelaide Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:23 CST
sunrise
06:49 CST
sunset
17:37 CST
last light
18:03 CST
moon
set
Fri 19:19 CST
rise
Sat 09:32 CST
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19
moon
Fri
May 26

Adelaide Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Apr 27
9.6°C 18°C 0.0mm
Wed
Apr 26
10.2°C 15.8°C 6.0mm
Tue
Apr 25
15.2°C 21.0°C 8.2mm
Mon
Apr 24
15.4°C 20.4°C 3.4mm
Sun
Apr 23
15.6°C 24.6°C 0.0mm

Adelaide Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
101.8mm
21.7 Day(s)
Total For 2017
146.6mm
22 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
130.6mm
22 Day(s)
Wettest Day
29.0mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
8.8°C
Mar 31
Highest Temperature
42.4°C
Feb 8

Adelaide Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
9.4°C
15th
Lowest On Record
4.3°C
24th 1999
Average This Month
13.3°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
12.5°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
30.8°C
19th
Highest On Record
36.9°C
2nd 2005
Average This Month
23.9°C
+1.2°C
Long-term Average
22.7°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
8.2mm
25th
Total This Month
26.6mm
9 Day(s)
Long-term Average
40.1mm
7.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
105.6mm
1998
Driest On Record
0.8mm
1981
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra shivers through first sub-zero morning of 2017, warmer days ahead

08:04 EST

Canberra has awoken to its first freezing morning of the year, with temperatures dropping to -1.7 degrees Celsius.

Late-season cyclone potential

16:30 EST

A tropical cyclone may form in Australian waters during the next 24 hours, although the system will have little impact on our mainland.

Wintry chill grips six states and territories

14:58 EST

Parts of eastern and southeast Australia experienced their coldest temperatures in at least six months this morning.