Fairfax Media Network

Glenelg South Weather


Adelaide Ap Forecast

This morning 11°C
Today 19°C
possible_shower

Now

15.1°C rising
Updated at 00:40 CST

Adelaide for Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, more likely in the late evening and overnight. The chance of a thunderstorm late this evening. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h tending NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h tending W 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 10%.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog about the northern suburbs. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. The chance of a thunderstorm about the southern hills and southern suburbs in the late afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming NW 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then tending W in the evening. Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm Chance of any rain: 70% Sun protection 11:40am to 12:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].

Currently at Adelaide Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 15.1°C rising
Dew Point 13.5°C steady
Feels Like 14.3°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
NNE 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1016.5hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.2mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:09 CST
Sunset sunset
17:16 CST

Nearby Now

Adelaide 14.6°C
Noarlunga 16.1°C
Parafield Ap 14.4°C
Elizabeth 13.8°C

Next 12 hours in Adelaide Ap

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
13°C

6am

Mostly clear
11°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
14°C

12pm

Slight chance shower
17°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Mon 23:09 CST
Cancel Severe Weather Warning

National Forecast

Adelaide Ap 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
May 23
Wed
May 24
Thu
May 25
Fri
May 26
Sat
May 27
Sun
May 28
Mon
May 29

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Late shower

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 19°C 19°C 19°C 20°C 19°C 18°C 16°C
Minimum 11°C 11°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 90% 30% 30% 50% 90% 60% 60%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
27
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
10
km/h
16
km/h
23
km/h
29
km/h
18
km/h
25
km/h
14
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 14km/h
NNW
NW 27km/h
NW
W 17km/h
W
W 18km/h
W
NNW 14km/h
NNW
WNW 20km/h
WNW
NNE 10km/h
NNE
N 16km/h
N
NNW 23km/h
NNW
NNW 29km/h
NNW
WNW 18km/h
WNW
W 25km/h
W
NW 14km/h
NW
NW 18km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 78% 59% 74% 64% 80% 63% 73% 50% 61% 52% 67% 61% 67% 53%
Dew Point 11°C 11°C 10°C 12°C 11°C 12°C 9°C 10°C 8°C 9°C 9°C 10°C 7°C 7°C

Adelaide Ap Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:41 CST
sunrise
07:09 CST
sunset
17:16 CST
last light
17:44 CST
moon
rise
Tue 03:41 CST
set
Tue 15:37 CST
moon
Fri
May 26
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17

Adelaide Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
May 22
11.9°C 20°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 21
10.4°C 22.0°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 20
11.5°C 20.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 19
12.0°C 19.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
May 18
9.6°C 22.4°C 0.0mm

Adelaide Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
147.7mm
35.5 Day(s)
Total For 2017
105.6mm
29 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
126.2mm
31 Day(s)
Wettest Day
22.2mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
4.1°C
May 10
Highest Temperature
41.7°C
Feb 8

Adelaide Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
4.1°C
10th
Lowest On Record
-0.3°C
19th 1973
Average This Month
8.6°C
-1.0°C
Long-term Average
9.6°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
22.4°C
18th
Highest On Record
30.4°C
9th 2013
Average This Month
19.4°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
18.6°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
1.6mm
2nd
Total This Month
2.0mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
54.1mm
13.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
125.4mm
1963
Driest On Record
4.4mm
1959
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Southern swell reaches NSW early

15:29 EST

Early risers along the New South Wales coast may have been surprised to see big waves as the sun rose this morning.

Aurora australis illuminates weekend nights

14:10 EST

Aurora chasers in Tasmania and Victoria stayed up late on the weekend to catch a glimpse of the southern lights.

Brisbane weather: Fog shrouds CBD for second straight morning

09:12 EST

Brisbane has awoken to a city shrouded in fog for the second day in a row.