Fairfax Media Network

Glen Osmond Weather


34.96°S 138.64°E 152m AMSL

Adelaide Forecast

Today 16°C
Tonight 4°C
clearing_shower

Now

13.2°C falling
Updated at 13:20 CST

Adelaide for Tuesday High (70%) chance of early morning showers about the northern suburbs, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h, reaching 25 to 35 km/h near the coast, tending SE 10 to 20 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 50% Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

Currently at Adelaide

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.2°C falling
Dew Point 3.6°C rising
Feels Like 12.1°C
Relative Humidity 52%
Wind icon
SSE 12km/h steady
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1028.8hPa steady
Fire Danger 4.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:13 CST
Sunset sunset
17:13 CST

Nearby Now

Adelaide Ap 15.2°C
Parafield Ap 15.8°C
Noarlunga 14.3°C
Mount Lofty 8.0°C

Next 12 hours in Adelaide

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly clear
15°C

6pm

Mostly clear
12°C

9pm

Mostly clear
9°C

12am

Mostly clear
8°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Adelaide 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
May 30
Wed
May 31
Thu
Jun 1
Fri
Jun 2
Sat
Jun 3
Sun
Jun 4
Mon
Jun 5

Clearing shower

Sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 16°C 17°C 17°C 17°C 19°C 18°C 17°C
Minimum 11°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 6°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 10% 5% 5% 5% 5% 40% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Slight Slight Slight Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 18
km/h
21
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction SSW 18km/h
SSW
S 21km/h
S
E 7km/h
E
ESE 11km/h
ESE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
N 10km/h
N
NE 11km/h
NE
N 9km/h
N
NE 10km/h
NE
N 10km/h
N
NNE 8km/h
NNE
NW 11km/h
NW
N 10km/h
N
W 17km/h
W
Relative Humidity 68% 45% 63% 40% 63% 38% 62% 38% 62% 37% 60% 42% 65% 51%
Dew Point 8°C 4°C 2°C 4°C 3°C 3°C 4°C 3°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 6°C 7°C

Adelaide Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:45 CST
sunrise
07:13 CST
sunset
17:13 CST
last light
17:40 CST
moon
set
Tue 22:04 CST
rise
Wed 11:57 CST
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17
moon
Sat
Jun 24

Adelaide Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
May 30
9.7°C - 16.0mm
Mon
May 29
7.9°C 15.2°C 3.8mm
Sun
May 28
9.5°C 15.1°C 16.6mm
Sat
May 27
11.6°C 20.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 26
12.5°C 21.9°C 0.0mm

Adelaide Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
162.5mm
33.7 Day(s)
Total For 2017
204.4mm
35 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
222.2mm
42 Day(s)
Wettest Day
29.0mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
5.7°C
May 10
Highest Temperature
42.4°C
Feb 8

Adelaide Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.7°C
10th
Lowest On Record
1.5°C
22nd 1985
Average This Month
9.6°C
-0.7°C
Long-term Average
10.3°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
22.9°C
21st
Highest On Record
31.1°C
8th 2013
Average This Month
19.4°C
+0.4°C
Long-term Average
19.0°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
16.6mm
28th
Total This Month
51.2mm
11 Day(s)
Long-term Average
60.7mm
12.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
128.0mm
1987
Driest On Record
8.2mm
2005
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Pre-winter frost grips eastern states

11:12 EST

Winter was knocking on the door in New South Wales and southern Queensland this morning as some areas shivered through their coldest May start on record.

Students unable to get to school after Cyclone Debbie find temporary classrooms

08:45 EST

Twenty-eight school children in North Queensland are adjusting to a new school campus, after damage to a road during Cyclone Debbie made their regular school commute unfeasible.

Wintery preview as snow covers alps

13:09 EST

The first in a pair of cold fronts brought a decent bout of snow to Australia's alps on Sunday and more is on the way tomorrow.