Fairfax Media Network

Export Park Weather


Adelaide Ap Forecast

This morning 11°C
Today 18°C
showers

Now

13.4°C falling
Updated at 04:50 CST

Adelaide for Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm later this evening. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Partly cloudy. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%.

Currently at Adelaide Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.4°C falling
Dew Point 12.1°C falling
Feels Like 12.8°C
Relative Humidity 92%
Wind icon
SSE 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1007.6hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 20.2mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:11 CST
Sunset sunset
17:14 CST

Nearby Now

Adelaide 12.9°C
Parafield Ap 12.7°C
Elizabeth 12.7°C
Noarlunga 12.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Adelaide Ap

48-hour forecast

6am

Chance shower
11°C

9am

Mostly clear
14°C

12pm

Mostly clear
17°C

3pm

Slight chance shower
18°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Thu 03:50 CST
Sheep Graziers Advice for South Australia. Cold, wet and windy weather is expected, possibly leading to sheep losses in exposed areas.

SA - Thu 03:49 CST
Reduced Visibility in Low Cloud and Fog

Adelaide Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Adelaide Ap 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
May 26
Fri
May 27
Sat
May 28
Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1

Showers

Showers

Clearing shower

Cloudy

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny
Maximum 18°C 17°C 17°C 19°C 18°C 18°C 18°C
Minimum 11°C 10°C 9°C 8°C 10°C 12°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 50% 70% 60% 30% 30%
Rain Amount 5-10mm 5-10mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
19
km/h
28
km/h
34
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
15
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction SW 16km/h
SW
W 19km/h
W
W 28km/h
W
W 34km/h
W
SSW 16km/h
SSW
SSW 14km/h
SSW
NE 16km/h
NE
NNW 18km/h
NNW
ENE 17km/h
ENE
ESE 14km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
E 17km/h
E
ENE 15km/h
ENE
ENE 15km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 69% 55% 77% 67% 71% 55% 71% 59% 74% 63% 74% 58% 71% 55%
Dew Point 8°C 9°C 11°C 9°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 11°C 8°C 11°C 10°C 10°C 8°C 9°C

Adelaide Ap Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:44 CST
sunrise
07:11 CST
sunset
17:14 CST
last light
17:42 CST
moon
set
Thu 10:25 CST
rise
Thu 21:10 CST
moon
Sun
May 29
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20

Adelaide Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
May 25
11.5°C 15°C 3.6mm
Tue
May 24
9.5°C 20.8°C 0.6mm
Mon
May 23
11.8°C 18.9°C 3.8mm
Sun
May 22
17.3°C 22.8°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 21
13.1°C 23.7°C 0.0mm

Adelaide Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
147.7mm
35.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
129.6mm
32 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
132.0mm
31 Day(s)
Wettest Day
19.6mm
Mar 10
Lowest Temperature
6.8°C
Apr 18
Highest Temperature
37.5°C
Feb 22

Adelaide Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
9.5°C
24th
Lowest On Record
-0.3°C
19th 1973
Average This Month
12.9°C
+3.3°C
Long-term Average
9.6°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.2°C
5th
Highest On Record
30.4°C
9th 2013
Average This Month
20.2°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
18.6°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
11.4mm
10th
Total This Month
29.0mm
11 Day(s)
Long-term Average
54.1mm
13.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
125.4mm
1963
Driest On Record
4.4mm
1959
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wet week for NSW

20:12 EST

Three rain-bearing systems will traverse New South Wales within the next seven days, rounding out a bumper May.

Big surf closes beaches across Sydney, NSW

18:13 EST

Surf lifesavers have issued a warning to beachgoers as a large swell closes stretches of the New South Wales coastline.

Dampened SA in for more rain but also cold, strong winds

18:01 EST

Rain has fallen across a large part of South Australia during Wednesday and there is more to come, mainly on Friday, coinciding with cold winds.