Fairfax Media Network

Christies Beach Weather


Noarlunga Forecast

Today 22°C
Tonight 13°C
showers

Now

16.0°C rising
Updated at 15:50 CDT

Adelaide for Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower this morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the afternoon. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h turning SW 30 to 40 km/h early afternoon. Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 80% Sun protection 10:20am to 4:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].

Currently at Noarlunga

24-hour graph
Temperature 16.0°C rising
Dew Point 11.9°C steady
Feels Like 16.0°C
Relative Humidity 76%
Wind icon
SW 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 19km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 2.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.4mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:26 CDT
Sunset sunset
19:16 CDT

Nearby Now

Adelaide Ap 16.2°C
Adelaide 15.3°C
Kuitpo 12.5°C
Parafield Ap 15.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Noarlunga

48-hour forecast

6pm

Slight chance shower
17°C

9pm

Slight chance shower
16°C

12am

Mostly clear
15°C

3am

Mostly clear
14°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Wed 15:43 CDT
Strong Wind Warning for Adel Metro, Spencer Gulf, Gulf St Vin and Inv Strait, and Far W, Up/Lo W, Cent and S Cent Coasts. Cancelled

National Forecast

Noarlunga 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Mar 29
Thu
Mar 30
Fri
Mar 31
Sat
Apr 1
Sun
Apr 2
Mon
Apr 3
Tue
Apr 4

Showers

Possible shower

Cloudy

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 22°C 19°C 20°C 19°C 21°C 22°C 24°C
Minimum 15°C 13°C 11°C 13°C 13°C 12°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 90% 50% 50% 90% 20% 5% 5%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
28
km/h
17
km/h
22
km/h
2
km/h
14
km/h
11
km/h
20
km/h
14
km/h
18
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 23km/h
WNW
W 28km/h
W
SSW 17km/h
SSW
SSW 22km/h
SSW
ENE 2km/h
ENE
W 14km/h
W
SW 11km/h
SW
SSW 20km/h
SSW
SE 14km/h
SE
SSE 18km/h
SSE
ESE 14km/h
ESE
SSE 13km/h
SSE
ESE 8km/h
ESE
S 12km/h
S
Relative Humidity 64% 67% 52% 42% 55% 46% 65% 48% 54% 42% 53% 34% 45% 35%
Dew Point 13°C 13°C 6°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 9°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 8°C

Noarlunga Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
07:01 CDT
sunrise
07:26 CDT
sunset
19:16 CDT
last light
19:41 CDT
moon
set
Wed 20:13 CDT
rise
Thu 09:26 CDT
moon
Tue
Apr 4
moon
Tue
Apr 11
moon
Wed
Apr 19
moon
Wed
Apr 26

Noarlunga Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Mar 29
17.5°C 22°C 0.0mm
Tue
Mar 28
16.3°C 22.8°C 0.4mm
Mon
Mar 27
20.2°C 22.5°C 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 26
19.2°C 34.3°C 0.0mm
Sat
Mar 25
20.4°C 26.0°C 0.0mm

Noarlunga Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Mar
94.7mm
14.8 Day(s)
Total For 2017
53.6mm
13 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
83.8mm
15 Day(s)
Wettest Day
21.0mm
Jan 24
Lowest Temperature
11.9°C
Feb 24
Highest Temperature
41.9°C
Feb 8

Noarlunga Almanac

full climatology
March Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
13.1°C
17th
Lowest On Record
9.0°C
2nd 2003
Average This Month
18.0°C
+2.5°C
Long-term Average
15.5°C
March Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.3°C
1st
Highest On Record
39.5°C
9th 2008
Average This Month
28.3°C
+2.7°C
Long-term Average
25.6°C
March Rainfall
Wettest This Month
3.0mm
21st
Total This Month
5.2mm
4 Day(s)
Long-term Average
23.3mm
6.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
81.6mm
2012
Driest On Record
7.4mm
2008
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

BOM warns of flooding in Cyclone Debbie's wake; Brisbane set for pounding

15:59 EDT

Ex-Cyclone Debbie is causing monsoonal rain and major flooding across central Queensland, with the deluge set to hit Brisbane on Thursday.

Cyclone Debbie: Bowen, Airlie Beach and Proserpine cut off; BOM says winds still strong

15:23 EDT

Damage from Cyclone Debbie has cut all roads to the north Queensland towns of Bowen, Airlie Beach and Proserpine, but there have been no reports of injury from the Whitsunday Islands, Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has said.

Cyclone Debbie: The view from space exposes a force of nature

15:16 EDT

#subtitle Zoom out 35,000 kilometres, and you can see why Cyclone Debbie continues to wreak havoc on the people of Queensland.