Fairfax Media Network

Brooklyn Park Weather


Adelaide Ap Forecast

Today 15°C
Tonight 10°C
cloudy

Now

12.1°C falling
Updated at 17:00 CST

Adelaide for Friday Cloudy. Slight to medium (40%) chance of a shower. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h turning NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Currently at Adelaide Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.1°C falling
Dew Point 10.6°C falling
Feels Like 9.7°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
SW 24km/h falling
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1005.7hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.4mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:54 CST
Sunset sunset
18:19 CST

Nearby Now

Adelaide 11.5°C
Parafield Ap 13.7°C
Elizabeth 13.4°C
Noarlunga 13.0°C

Next 12 hours in Adelaide Ap

48-hour forecast

6pm

Slight chance shower
14°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
13°C

12am

Mostly cloudy
12°C

3am

Mostly cloudy
11°C

Adelaide Weather Warnings

view all
SA - Fri 15:52 CST
Flood Warning for the Torrens River

SA - Fri 15:45 CST
Flood Warning for the Onkaparinga River

SA - Fri 15:29 CST
Major Flood Warning for the Gawler River Catchment

SA - Fri 12:18 CST
Flood Watch for the Mid North, Mt Lofty Ranges Adelaide Metro

Adelaide Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Adelaide Ap 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6

Cloudy

Mostly sunny

Showers increasing

Windy with showers

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Sunny
Maximum 15°C 20°C 21°C 16°C 18°C 19°C 24°C
Minimum 10°C 10°C 13°C 9°C 12°C 11°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 70% 30% 90% 80% 90% 10% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 5-10mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 40
km/h
39
km/h
22
km/h
24
km/h
20
km/h
27
km/h
38
km/h
44
km/h
37
km/h
40
km/h
22
km/h
23
km/h
20
km/h
26
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 40km/h
WSW
WSW 39km/h
WSW
NNW 22km/h
NNW
N 24km/h
N
N 20km/h
N
WNW 27km/h
WNW
WNW 38km/h
WNW
WNW 44km/h
WNW
WNW 37km/h
WNW
WNW 40km/h
WNW
WNW 22km/h
WNW
WNW 23km/h
WNW
NNE 20km/h
NNE
N 26km/h
N
Relative Humidity 78% 71% 64% 48% 56% 66% 72% 65% 80% 71% 76% 61% 61% 46%
Dew Point 10°C 10°C 6°C 9°C 9°C 12°C 6°C 9°C 11°C 12°C 10°C 12°C 9°C 12°C

Adelaide Ap Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:27 CST
sunrise
05:52 CST
sunset
18:19 CST
last light
18:45 CST
moon
set
Fri 17:36 CST
rise
Sat 06:02 CST
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23
moon
Mon
Oct 31

Adelaide Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Sep 30
10.8°C 16°C 7.2mm
Thu
Sep 29
7.6°C 15.3°C 35.0mm
Wed
Sep 28
8.0°C 20.0°C 0.0mm
Tue
Sep 27
11.4°C 19.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Sep 26
7.8°C 16.4°C 0.2mm

Adelaide Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
359.3mm
94.1 Day(s)
Total For 2016
474.4mm
109 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
248.0mm
90 Day(s)
Wettest Day
35.0mm
Sep 29
Lowest Temperature
2.3°C
Aug 6
Highest Temperature
37.5°C
Feb 22

Adelaide Ap Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.5°C
23rd
Lowest On Record
1.1°C
4th 1959
Average This Month
9.7°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
8.9°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.9°C
7th
Highest On Record
33.9°C
30th 1961
Average This Month
16.9°C
-1.3°C
Long-term Average
18.2°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
35.0mm
29th
Total This Month
93.2mm
21 Day(s)
Long-term Average
45.1mm
13.0 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
113.6mm
1992
Driest On Record
12.2mm
2008
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: SES issues emergency warning for Gawler as floodwaters rise

17:24 EST

The town of Gawler and surrounding districts north of Adelaide are bracing for significant flooding, with the Army called in to help residents fill sandbags at Two Wells.

Tasmania weather: Helicopter rescues family trapped in floodwaters at Huonville

17:09 EST

Three adults and two young children have been rescued by helicopter after becoming trapped in floodwaters in Huonville, south-east of Tasmania.

Concern for homes in South Australia as floodwaters rise, swollen rivers burst their banks

16:43 EST

Water levels are rising in the Gawler River, with significant flooding expected as it reaches its peak later tonight.