you are not logged in | login or join us

Interior Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the far west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds and possible heavy falls in thunderstorms in the far W during this afternoon and evening. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 31 to 39.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE during the morning then tending NE/SE during the afternoon.

Issued Mon 05:01 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Interior Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 38 50% - Nil E 14 37 SE 9 22
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 35 80% < 1mm Nil SSW 13 51 S 9 35
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 38 20% < 1mm Nil NE 24 14 E 14 9
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 40 70% 1-5mm Nil ENE 23 22 NNE 14 18

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Southerly Buster cools NSW coast

07:33 EDT A Southerly Buster that traveled along the New South Wales coast on Sunday brought a sudden burst of winds and relief from the hot temperatures.

Help with Weatherzone