you are not logged in | login or join us

Kimberley Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the northwest, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Gusty winds and possible heavy falls. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Heavy falls possible near northern coastal parts. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the coast, most likely in the afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then becoming light in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower with the chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Mostly sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Fri 16:26 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Fri 17:25 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice General

View all current warnings

Kimberley Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 34 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 21 45 ENE 16 36
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 34 40% < 1mm Nil SE 20 53 SW 15 44
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 33 40% 1-5mm Nil ESE 21 72 S 13 56
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
26 36 40% < 1mm Nil ESE 12 49 N 9 34
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 34 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 9 50 ENE 15 35
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 39 5% < 1mm Nil E 14 41 ENE 14 24
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 37 5% < 1mm Nil E 13 25 ENE 15 17
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 35 20% 1-5mm Nil ESE 7 61 NE 12 51
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 36 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 8 44 E 12 32
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 36 20% < 1mm Nil SE 8 43 E 13 30
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 35 20% - Nil ESE 12 66 NNW 12 51
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 38 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 11 28 E 17 21
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 36 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 25 41 NE 20 33
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
20 35 20% < 1mm Nil E 12 39 ENE 16 25
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 38 20% < 1mm Nil E 12 30 ENE 18 17
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 37 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 8 50 E 15 33

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone