you are not logged in | login or join us

Great Southern Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls in the NE during this afternoon and early evening with thunderstorms. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending S 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 34.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

mostly sunny

Monday Partly cloudy. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming SE 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon.

mostly sunny

Tuesday Mostly sunny. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Sat 05:00 WST

current warnings most recent warnings

WA - Sat 14:34 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

WA - Sat 13:58 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice General

View all current warnings

Great Southern Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
13 31 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
13 31 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 31 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 27 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 28 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 29 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 28 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
13 30 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 29 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 32 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone