Fairfax Media Network

Upper Derwent Weather

Current Warnings

Upper Derwent Forecast

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower early this evening. Light winds.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning.

  • Monday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h shifting W 25 to 35 km/h in the late afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the south, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h tending SW during the morning, becoming light during the evening.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning, then light again during the evening.

Issued Sat 16:25 EST

Upper Derwent Weather Forecasts

Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Frost then sunny
0 15 80% 1-5mm High NNE 12 74 N 21 47
Frost then sunny
0 15 80% 1-5mm High NNE 14 70 NNE 22 48
Frost then sunny
1 15 20% 1-5mm High NNE 13 67 NNE 22 48
Late shower
1 15 90% 1-5mm Moderate NE 8 80 N 20 50
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Spring is on its way for southern WA

16:05 EST

Southern parts of Western Australia are due for some warm weather after a cool start to the season.

Fog envelops much of eastern NSW

13:06 EST

Large portions of the east were shrouded in a foggy blanket in the early hours of the morning.

A fantastic finale to the Tasmanian snow season

15:14 EST

Tasmanian ski resorts at Ben Lomond and Mount Mawson are looking back at one of their best seasons in at least a decade.