Fairfax Media Network

Kangaroo Island Weather

Current Warnings
 

Kangaroo Island Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. A slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a high (70%) chance of showers from late afternoon. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h tending S/SW 30 to 45 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds S/SW 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

  • Thursday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the afternoon.

  • Friday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Tue 05:40 CST

Kangaroo Island Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Late shower
12 18 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 23 76 WSW 38 61
Late shower
15 19 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 27 80 W 31 72
Late shower
13 18 90% 1-5mm Nil WSW 16 84 W 31 64
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Drought-stricken Indian farmers shock Tamil Nadu government into action

21:53 EST

Farmers desperately seeking drought relief have suspended a dramatic protest in Delhi, during which they ate rats and threatened to consume their own faeces, after the Government vowed to meet their demands.

Cyclone Debbie likely to cost Queensland budget $1.5 billion

16:39 EST

Queensland's upcoming budget is expected to take a $1.5 billion hit from Cyclone Debbie, Treasurer Curtis Pitt says, despite the overall damage bill to private and public infrastructure predicted to reach $2 billion.

ANZAC Day Dawn Service Forecast

14:40 EST

What will the weather be like for ANZAC Day Dawn Services around the country? Sydney will be dry with temperatures ranging from around 18 degrees in the east to 14 in the west.