you are not logged in | login or join us

Yorke Peninsula Weather

forecast summary district forecast

sunny

Monday Sunny. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 20s.

sunny

Tuesday Sunny. Light winds.

possible shower

Wednesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible shower

Thursday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Mon 05:40 CDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Yorke Peninsula Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
showers Showers
19 27 40% 1-5mm Nil N 17 53 NW 16 50
cloudy Cloudy
16 30 40% < 1mm Nil ENE 19 47 NW 21 31
late shower Late shower
18 30 40% < 1mm Nil N 23 48 NNW 24 36
clearing shower Clearing shower
17 29 40% 1-5mm Nil N 22 53 NNW 23 39
late shower Late shower
20 25 40% 1-5mm Nil NNW 17 49 WSW 16 47
rain Rain
18 25 40% 1-5mm Nil NNW 13 69 NNW 13 63
late shower Late shower
18 27 40% 1-5mm Nil N 17 62 NW 14 58

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victoria thawing out

13:56 EDT Like a large area of southeastern Australia, Victoria has been been experiencing a chilly run, as much as four-to-ten degrees below average but is now thawing out.

Help with Weatherzone