Monday Very hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Thunderstorms likely, with local heavy falls. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h turning SW in the evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers north of Hawker, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and early afternoon. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h turning SE during the morning.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Hawker, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Hawker in the morning. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower north of Hawker in the morning. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE during the morning then tending S/SE during the evening.
Friday Sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.
- observations list type
- All observations
- sky observations
||Time||Wind dir||Wind spd||Wind gust||Tmp||Dew pt||Feels like||RH||Fire||Rain||Pres|
Territorians should brace themselves for a very wet week, with rainfalls of up to 300 millimetres expected in some areas.
Severe thunderstorms are affecting three states this afternoon.
New Zealand is experiencing an unseasonably cool summer, whilst parts of eastern Australia endure their hottest start to the year on record.