Fairfax Media Network

Mid North Weather

SA
Sun 10:31 CST
Current Warnings
 

Mid North Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south this morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W 30 to 45 km/h tending SW 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/NW 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

  • Tuesday Becoming cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, increasing to a high chance (60%) south of Clare, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h turning W 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. Medium chance (40%) of showers, decreasing to a slight chance (30%) in the early morning. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.

Issued Sun 05:40 CST

Mid North Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
7 19 40% < 1mm Nil NW 18 59 WNW 26 41
Possible shower
8 20 90% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
8 23 20% < 1mm Nil NW 19 57 WNW 20 42
Mostly sunny
9 21 90% < 1mm Nil NW 25 55 WNW 34 45
Mostly sunny
8 22 40% < 1mm Nil NW 24 62 WNW 30 36
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Capital city April wrap-up

14:00 EST

For the majority of Australia April was warmer and drier than average.

Melbourne storm: Trees uprooted, homes damaged by out-of-season weather

12:56 EST

Strong winds and heavy rain lashed parts of Victoria overnight, with hundreds of residents calling the State Emergency Service (SES) for help.

Heavy rains across Tasmania could bring relief to farmers and hydro dams

11:50 EST

Heavy rains across Tasmania could bring relief for the state's farmers and severely depleted hydroelectric dams.