Fairfax Media Network

Adelaide Weather

SA
Thu 22:07 CST
Current Warnings
 

Adelaide Forecast

  • Thursday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 15 to 20 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Friday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Winds N 15 to 20 km/h tending NW in the morning, then becoming light in evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Sun protection 11:00am to 1:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate].

  • Saturday Mostly sunny morning then cloud increasing during the afternoon. Medium (40%) chance of showers developing in the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h turning NW 25 to 35 km/h in the late morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog about the hills. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, developing during the afternoon and evening. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming N/NW 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Possible small hail in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting S/SW during the day. Possible rainfall: 5 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

Issued Thu 16:13 CST

Adelaide Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Clearing shower
8 15 5% < 1mm Nil NNW 12 82 NW 15 61
Clearing shower
9 15 5% < 1mm Nil NNW 12 82 NW 13 69
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Langhorne Creek vineyards welcome winter flooding

17:39 EST

While a wet and stormy winter has many South Australians counting the days until summer, flooding at Langhorne Creek south of Adelaide has grape growers smiling.

Myer redevelopment flooding: Safety concerns hamper efforts to repair Hobart Rivulet breach

16:05 EST

Safety concerns have held up remediation works at the Myer store redevelopment in the Hobart CBD, which has been flooded after a rivulet wall collapsed.

Squally Sunday for southwestern WA

15:33 EST

Conditions are set to take a turn for the worse over the weekend as a cold front bears down on southwestern WA.