you are not logged in | login or join us

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible heavy falls. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Possible heavy falls. Light winds.

Issued Tue 05:01 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
sunny Sunny
13 27 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 10 71 NNE 8 47
sunny Sunny
11 26 30% < 1mm Nil S 8 69 SSW 6 45
sunny Sunny
11 26 20% < 1mm Nil S 1 78 ENE 4 48
sunny Sunny
14 27 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 6 73 E 6 48
sunny Sunny
9 23 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 8 80 S 6 47
sunny Sunny
20 25 50% < 1mm Nil SSW 14 70 SE 3 53
sunny Sunny
12 27 30% < 1mm Nil S 7 70 ESE 8 45
sunny Sunny
18 26 50% < 1mm Nil S 16 67 E 9 52
sunny Sunny
12 27 50% < 1mm Nil S 9 63 SSE 7 40
sunny Sunny
11 26 30% < 1mm Nil S 8 69 S 6 45
sunny Sunny
16 26 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 9 68 E 8 54
sunny Sunny
20 27 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 15 76 ESE 9 57

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone