Fairfax Media Network

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather

Current Warnings
 

Wide Bay & Burnett Forecast

  • Sunday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds.

  • Monday Early morning fog patches. Mostly sunny day. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe and Fraser Island near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h.

Issued Sun 16:15 EST

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
17 25 40% < 1mm Nil SSE 25 67 SSE 32 61
Cloudy
15 25 70% < 1mm Nil SE 15 66 SE 20 53
Mostly sunny
15 23 60% < 1mm Nil SSE 15 77 SSE 17 63
Possible shower
18 24 80% 1-5mm Nil SSE 25 72 SSE 28 67
Mostly sunny
12 20 40% < 1mm Nil SE 25 76 SE 21 59
Possible shower
21 25 80% 1-5mm Nil SSE 37 76 SSE 40 74
Possible shower
17 24 70% 1-5mm Nil SSE 25 70 SSE 29 65
Possible shower
19 24 5% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
14 25 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloudy
15 25 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
20 24 60% 5-10mm Nil SSE 28 77 SSE 30 75
Possible shower
19 25 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Colder showery change moving through southern states

16:08 EST

A front is bringing a colder showery change to southern Australia, dropping temperatures by five-to-10 degrees.

North Queensland chills

09:54 EST

Some inland areas of Northern Queensland have had their coldest April morning in at least 60 years.

Fog and low cloud glooming southern Australia

14:41 EST

Large areas of southern Australia can expect a foggy start to the next few mornings, reducing visibility for the first few hours, even in the southeastern capitals.