you are not logged in | login or join us

Central West Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of thunderstorms. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day.

sunny

Wednesday Sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE before dawn then tending E/SE in the middle of the day.

mostly sunny

Thursday Mostly sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h.

mostly sunny

Friday Mostly sunny. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

Issued Mon 16:15 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central West Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 33 50% < 1mm Nil ENE 18 58 E 15 31
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
21 32 60% 1-5mm Nil ENE 20 66 ENE 14 37
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 33 50% 1-5mm Nil NE 19 63 NE 12 35
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 34 50% < 1mm Nil NE 26 54 E 18 31
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
19 30 70% 1-5mm Nil NE 16 64 ENE 10 41
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 37 30% < 1mm Nil NE 22 50 E 13 29

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Much of WA ending March on wet note

18:55 EDT March is ending wet for Western Australia's west and south, most of which had a damp start to the month but even for places which have been recently dry.

Help with Weatherzone