you are not logged in | login or join us

Central West Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Longreach, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h turning E/SE in the afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 33 to 38.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers south of Longreach in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then turning E 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE 25 to 35 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Fri 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central West Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
23 34 20% < 1mm Nil ENE 24 45 ENE 15 27
late shower Late shower
22 34 40% < 1mm Nil NE 26 47 ENE 14 26
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 36 20% < 1mm Nil NE 27 42 ENE 14 25
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
23 36 20% < 1mm Nil NE 32 39 ENE 18 22
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
20 34 80% 1-5mm Nil NE 23 53 ENE 14 29
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 38 30% < 1mm Nil NE 30 35 E 18 20

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone