Nth Goldfields Weather
Nth Goldfields Forecast
Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.
Thursday Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.
Friday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds E/NE 20 to 30 km/h.
Nth Goldfields Observations
- observations list type
- All observations
- sky observations
||Time||Wind dir||Wind spd||Wind gust||Tmp||Dew pt||Feels like||RH||Fire||Rain||Pres|
A South Burnett landholder says a series of narrow storms flattened fences, uprooted trees and damaged infrastructure at the weekend.
A regional photographer says weekend storms brought "awe inspiring" images, but his thoughts were with the farmers who experienced massive damage.
A cold front is directing a gusty change across South Australia, whipping up dust and pre-existing fires.