you are not logged in | login or join us

Gulf Country Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from late this morning. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the early afternoon then becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE during the morning then tending NW/SW during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Fri 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Gulf Country Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
26 36 90% 1-5mm Nil NNE 14 53 NNE 22 49
thunderstorms clearing Thunderstorms clearing
28 36 70% - Nil NE 16 38 ENE 8 24
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
26 38 40% < 1mm Nil E 12 49 WNW 13 29
showers increasing Showers increasing
24 38 80% 1-5mm Nil ESE 6 49 NE 9 29
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
27 31 50% 1-5mm Nil NE 8 71 N 18 66
thunderstorms clearing Thunderstorms clearing
27 35 70% 1-5mm Nil NNE 16 57 NW 24 50

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane storm: Tens of thousands of south-east Queensland residents still without power after 'worst storm in a decade'

ABC image 13:48 EDT A supercell storm that hit south-east Queensland yesterday afternoon with cyclonic winds and softball-sized hail has left tens of thousands of residents without power, transport delays and a huge clean-up.

Help with Weatherzone