you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Tablelands Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of drizzle about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance of showers elsewhere. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

clearing shower

Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds E 20 to 30 km/h.

clearing shower

Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

mostly sunny

Thursday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

late shower

Friday Sunny morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Mon 16:30 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central Tablelands Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
late shower Late shower
10 27 60% 1-5mm Nil NE 8 61 ENE 18 31
sunny Sunny
13 29 50% < 1mm Nil E 9 55 ESE 9 30
possible shower Possible shower
10 23 70% 1-5mm Nil E 9 72 E 12 44
possible shower Possible shower
10 24 70% < 1mm Nil E 7 65 E 9 41
sunny Sunny
13 29 50% 1-5mm Nil E 10 58 E 15 27
late shower Late shower
10 22 60% 1-5mm Nil E 11 73 E 12 47
possible shower Possible shower
8 23 70% < 1mm Nil ENE 7 66 E 9 44
sunny Sunny
10 25 60% 1-5mm Nil NE 16 59 SW 17 36
late shower Late shower
14 28 70% < 1mm Nil SSE 6 56 E 9 37
sunny Sunny
14 30 30% < 1mm Nil E 9 50 SW 8 26

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone