you are not logged in | login or join us

Snowy Mountains Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h turning S in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southeast in the afternoon and evening. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h.

clearing shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Issued Wed 16:32 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Snowy Mountains Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EDT
S 9   13.4 10.0 12.8 80 2 0 -
00:00 EDT
S 9 17 8.1 8.0 6.5 99 1 3.0 1018.6
00:00 EDT
ESE 35 52 5.8 4.4 0.7 91 2 0.0 -
15:00 EDT
SE 19   13.0 10.8 11.3 86 2 2 -
00:00 EDT
SSW 17 22 8.3 8.2 5.6 99 1 7.0 1018.4
00:00 EDT
SW 4 11 2.9 2.3 2.9 96 1 4.6 -
00:00 EDT
SSE 19 33 1.5 1.4 -3.1 99 1 1.0 1018.4
15:00 EDT
WSW 13   10.0 6.0 8.2 76 2 0 -

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone