you are not logged in | login or join us

Snowy Mountains Weather

forecast summary district forecast

sunny

Friday Mostly clear. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

mostly sunny

Saturday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and early evening. The chance of a thunderstorm about the ranges in the afternoon and early evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers about the alpine peaks, slight (30%) chance elsewhere in the south and west. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening in the west. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then increasing to 25 to 40 km/h during the afternoon.

mostly sunny

Tuesday Mostly sunny. Winds W 20 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Fri 16:30 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Snowy Mountains Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
clearing shower Clearing shower
10 22 30% < 1mm Nil WSW 22 73 SW 27 42
sunny Sunny
7 14 60% < 1mm Nil NW 21 87 WNW 24 60
windy with showers Windy with showers
4 11 50% < 1mm Slight WSW 10 100 WSW 14 75
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 23 20% < 1mm Nil SW 24 65 WSW 27 32
windy with showers Windy with showers
4 11 50% < 1mm Slight WSW 11 100 WSW 14 74
windy Windy
4 11 50% < 1mm Slight WSW 34 91 WSW 31 59

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Tropical Cyclone Kate: Minor damage as storm passes to north of Cocos Islands

16:23 EDT Tropical Cyclone Kate has only caused minor damage on Cocos Islands after passing to the north of the tiny community, more than 2,000 kilometres off the Western Australian coast.

Help with Weatherzone