Fairfax Media Network

Lower Western Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 11:42 EDT
Current Warnings
 

Lower Western Forecast

  • Friday Clear. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

  • Saturday Sunny. Light winds.

  • Sunday Sunny. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

  • Monday Hot and sunny. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h turning N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

  • Tuesday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h turning N 35 to 50 km/h during the morning.

Issued Fri 16:30 EDT

Lower Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
14 24 40% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
14 26 30% 1-5mm Nil SSE 26 63 S 24 41
Possible shower
17 29 40% 1-5mm Nil S 21 61 S 22 39
Sunny
13 23 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
16 28 50% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Temperatures soar in the west

16:36 EDT

Perth is enduring a sweaty end to the week, although a cool change is on the way.

Perfect storm photos: storm chasers give up their tips for taking best pic

15:55 EDT

While most Queenslanders sheltered inside during the past week of severe storms, a breed of professional photographers known as storm chasers were outside, braving the danger to get the best possible shot.

Outback property Willowie sells prior to auction for first time since 1920

12:24 EDT

The drought in outback Queensland has forced a family to sell the sheep property they have called home for almost 100 years.