NW Slopes & Plains Weather
NW Slopes & Plains Forecast
Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the southern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NW in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 32.
Monday Sunny morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h tending NW in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day.
NW Slopes & Plains Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||14||32||40%||-||Nil||N 12||51||NNW 8||26|
||12||30||10%||1-5mm||Nil||N 9||53||W 7||30|
||16||34||30%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 15||45||N 6||22|
||12||33||10%||< 1mm||Nil||NNW 9||51||WNW 7||26|
||15||32||5%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 21||54||NW 9||21|
||16||35||30%||< 1mm||Nil||N 15||41||NNE 7||20|
||15||32||10%||< 1mm||Nil||N 17||49||NNW 11||20|
||10||30||20%||< 1mm||Nil||NNW 6||58||WSW 5||30|
||12||32||10%||< 1mm||Nil||NNW 8||52||WNW 8||30|
||12||30||10%||< 1mm||Nil||NNW 7||54||WSW 12||24|
||15||35||30%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 16||44||N 7||21|
||8||26||10%||< 1mm||Nil||NW 6||59||WSW 7||39|
Adelaide residents will be swapping singlets for sweaters from Sunday.
A broad, slow moving trough is currently traversing southeastern parts of the nation and will continue to move east in the coming days.
A well known Queensland stud cattle breeder says years of drought and the changing climate is why his family sold its Queensland property and relocated half their herd to King Island.