NW Slopes & Plains Weather
NW Slopes & Plains Forecast
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the northern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting SW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 35.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower on the northern slopes, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning.
Friday Mostly sunny. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
Saturday Sunny. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.
NW Slopes & Plains Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||17||33||20%||< 1mm||Nil||ENE 23||52||E 16||28|
||16||31||5%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 26||48||ESE 15||29|
||14||27||5%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 23||49||SE 19||27|
The South Burnett Council says crews have been working around the clock to clear debris after a series of storm cells hit the area in southern Queensland.
This season's national mango crop has been revised down 800,000 trays after storms lashed key growing regions.
Climate change is moving a line drawn across South Australian maps 150 years ago to indicate the northern boundary of the state's good agricultural land, scientists have said.