Fairfax Media Network

South Coast Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 09:29 EST
Current Warnings
 

South Coast Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Areas of morning frost about the coastal ranges. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Areas of morning frost about the coastal ranges. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW during the day then tending W/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog and frost. Light winds.

Issued Fri 16:30 EST

South Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
2 17 80% < 1mm Moderate SSW 18 72 SSW 19 56
Possible shower
1 16 80% 1-5mm High SW 21 78 SSW 20 61
Possible shower
3 15 80% 1-5mm Moderate W 18 83 SW 26 71
Mostly sunny
11 15 80% 1-5mm Nil SSW 29 69 SSW 30 66
Late shower
4 16 60% < 1mm Slight SW 18 83 S 26 73
Mostly sunny
8 16 80% < 1mm Nil SW 25 69 SSW 25 63
Cloud increasing
9 16 50% < 1mm Nil SSW 20 65 SSW 24 57
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Shoalhaven oyster farmers face hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses as floods wash away salinity

16:35 EST

Oyster farms flooded in this week's downpour at Greenwell Point on the New South Wales south coast could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of oysters.

Weather bureau's outlook predicts wetter than average spring in western and central Australia

15:47 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology says spring could be wetter than normal for much of western and central Australia.

Southerlies soak parts of VIC

13:38 EST

A moisture laden southerly flow directed by an East Coast Low interacted with an upper cold pool over parts of Victoria yesterday producing persistent and heavy showers.