Fairfax Media Network

Royston Weather


Nambour Forecast

Today 19°C
Tonight 11°C
possible_shower

Now

17.5°C falling
Updated at 15:30 EST

Southeast Coast for Wednesday Mostly sunny morning with cloud developing in the afternoon. Areas of morning frost inland. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening then becoming S 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

Currently at Beerburrum

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.5°C falling
Dew Point 11.1°C rising
Feels Like 17.5°C
Relative Humidity 66%
Wind icon
SE 7km/h steady
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 2.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:37 EST
Sunset sunset
17:09 EST

Nearby Now

Redcliffe 17.8°C
Sunshine Coast Ap -
Brisbane Ap 17.9°C

Next 12 hours in Nambour

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly cloudy
14°C

9pm

Slight chance shower
14°C

12am

Chance shower
13°C

3am

Chance shower
12°C

Southeast Coast Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Nambour 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14

Possible shower

Possible shower

Showers

Possible thunderstorm

Increasing sunshine

Sunny

Sunny
Maximum 19°C 19°C 21°C 22°C 18°C 15°C 17°C
Minimum 9°C 11°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 6°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 70% 70% 60% 70% 20% 5% 5%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
9
km/h
6
km/h
6
km/h
0
km/h
1
km/h
1
km/h
1
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
Wind Direction S 7km/h
S
SE 9km/h
SE
SE 6km/h
SE
ESE 6km/h
ESE
Calm
ESE
E 1km/h
E
W 1km/h
W
NW 1km/h
NW
WSW 10km/h
WSW
WSW 10km/h
WSW
WSW 9km/h
WSW
WSW 9km/h
WSW
SW 8km/h
SW
SSW 8km/h
SSW
Relative Humidity 71% 66% 79% 59% 75% 58% 79% 54% 57% 30% 52% 37% 55% 41%
Dew Point 10°C 12°C 12°C 11°C 13°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 6°C 0°C 1°C 1°C 3°C 4°C

Nambour Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:12 EST
sunrise
06:37 EST
sunset
17:09 EST
last light
17:35 EST
moon
rise
Wed 23:39 EST
set
Thu 11:42 EST
moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24
moon
Fri
Jul 31

Beerburrum Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Jul 8
5.5°C 20°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 7
10.6°C 22.7°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jul 6
8.1°C 23.7°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jul 5
7.0°C 22.7°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jul 4
8.9°C 20.1°C 0.0mm

Beerburrum Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
951.4mm
82.4 Day(s)
Total For 2015
1448.0mm
98 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
647.0mm
96 Day(s)
Wettest Day
233.2mm
May 2
Lowest Temperature
5.3°C
May 15
Highest Temperature
37.2°C
Mar 19

Beerburrum Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
5.5°C
8th
Lowest On Record
1.8°C
9th 2014
Average This Month
8.6°C
-0.6°C
Long-term Average
9.2°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
23.7°C
6th
Highest On Record
27.3°C
31st 2010
Average This Month
21.6°C
+0.0°C
Long-term Average
21.6°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
0.2mm
1st
Total This Month
0.2mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
64.8mm
7.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
626.2mm
1973
Driest On Record
1.6mm
2004
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Patchy clouds with a chance of excitement for Game III

12:46 EST

Origin Game III, the decider, is on tonight at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane.

Agriculture Minister Joyce defends White Paper's drought loans, R&D spend and lack of inland rail plan

11:06 EST

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce says he is sympathetic to the concerns of drought-affected farmers about concessional loans, but has made no commitment to change the controversial schemes any time soon.

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.