you are not logged in | login or join us

Glen Esk Weather

  RSS

27.25°S 152.45°E 76m AMSL

Gatton Forecast

This morning 20°C
Today 38°C
Late thunder

Now

25.8°C rising
Updated at 06:20 EST

Southeast Coast for Saturday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the Lockyer Valley, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the morning then becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 37.

Currently at Gatton

Temperature 25.8°C rising
Dew Point 19.7°C rising
Feels Like 27.0°C
Relative Humidity 69%
Wind icon
N 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 4.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
04:49 EST
Sunset sunset
18:25 EST

Nearby Now

Amberley 25.1°C
Beerburrum 25.1°C
Redcliffe 24.7°C
Brisbane 24.7°C

Next 12 hours in Ipswich

mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
30°C
clear

12pm

Clear
36°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
36°C
clear

6pm

Clear
30°C
powered by Opticast

Southeast Coast Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Gatton 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Nov 22
Sun
Nov 23
Mon
Nov 24
Tue
Nov 25
Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
late thunder
Late thunder
cloudy
Cloudy
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 38°C 38°C 37°C 39°C 33°C 28°C 28°C
Minimum 20°C 21°C 19°C 18°C 20°C 19°C 16°C
Chance of Rain 60% 5% 5% 60% 80% 80% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 10-20mm 10-20mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
6
km/h
9
km/h
9
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction N 10km/h
N
ENE 10km/h
ENE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
ENE 14km/h
ENE
NNE 10km/h
NNE
ENE 13km/h
ENE
NNW 9km/h
NNW
NNE 7km/h
NNE
ENE 6km/h
ENE
E 9km/h
E
E 9km/h
E
ESE 17km/h
ESE
SE 18km/h
SE
SE 19km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 54% 34% 49% 29% 47% 25% 41% 23% 57% 43% 67% 59% 60% 45%
Dew Point 20°C 20°C 19°C 17°C 17°C 14°C 16°C 14°C 19°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 15°C 15°C

Gatton Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
04:23 EST
sunrise
04:49 EST
sunset
18:25 EST
last light
18:50 EST
moon
set
Sat 18:05 EST
rise
Sun 05:18 EST
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Gatton Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Nov 21
19.5°C 37°C 0.0mm
Thu
Nov 20
18.5°C 33.4°C 18.8mm
Wed
Nov 19
22.5°C 34.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Nov 18
20.8°C 34.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Nov 17
19.4°C 36.6°C 0.0mm

Gatton Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
671.1mm
79.5 day(s)
total for 2014
473.4mm
69 day(s)
total to this day 2013
799.4mm
101 day(s)
wettest day
101.0mm
Mar 28
lowest temperature
-1.6°C
Jul 2
highest temperature
44.2°C
Jan 4

Gatton Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
14.0°C
9th
lowest on record
6.3°C
17th 2006
average this month
17.9°C
+1.9°C
long-term average
16.0°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
42.5°C
15th
highest on record
42.8°C
19th 1968
average this month
34.2°C
+4.4°C
long-term average
29.8°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
18.8mm
20th
total this month
30.8mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
79.8mm
8.3 day(s)
wettest on record
321.2mm
2008
driest on record
3.3mm
1957

Glen Esk Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Glen Esk Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone