you are not logged in | login or join us

Diddillibah Weather

  RSS

26.65°S 153.04°E 11m AMSL

Maroochydore Forecast

This morning 23°C
Today 30°C
Possible shower

Now

26.6°C falling
Updated at 23:30 EST

Southeast Coast for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, mostly inland. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of thunderstorms, mostly in the west. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Sunshine Coast Ap

Temperature 26.6°C falling
Dew Point 22.7°C rising
Feels Like 28.8°C
Relative Humidity 79%
Wind icon
SE 18km/h falling
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1007.7hPa steady
Fire Danger 3.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:17 EST
Sunset sunset
18:43 EST

Nearby Now

Tewantin 26.7°C
Beerburrum 24.2°C
Redcliffe 26.5°C

Next 12 hours in Maroochydore

mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
24°C
thunderstorm

6am

Shower. Chance storm
24°C
thunderstorm

9am

Shower. Chance storm
28°C
possible thunderstorm

12pm

Chance shower or storm
29°C
powered by Opticast

Southeast Coast Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Queensland weather update

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Maroochydore 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Jan 27
Wed
Jan 28
Thu
Jan 29
Fri
Jan 30
Sat
Jan 31
Sun
Feb 1
Mon
Feb 2
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
clearing shower
Clearing shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 30°C 28°C 27°C 28°C 30°C 32°C 31°C
Minimum 23°C 22°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 21°C
Chance of Rain 90% 80% 90% 90% 60% 60% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 21
km/h
25
km/h
25
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
22
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
13
km/h
20
km/h
Wind Direction ESE 21km/h
ESE
ESE 25km/h
ESE
SSE 25km/h
SSE
SE 25km/h
SE
SSE 24km/h
SSE
ESE 22km/h
ESE
SE 14km/h
SE
E 15km/h
E
ENE 10km/h
ENE
E 15km/h
E
SSE 10km/h
SSE
E 15km/h
E
ESE 13km/h
ESE
ESE 20km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 69% 64% 70% 66% 70% 65% 69% 62% 63% 53% 59% 50% 62% 58%
Dew Point 22°C 22°C 20°C 21°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 21°C 21°C

Maroochydore Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:52 EST
sunrise
05:17 EST
sunset
18:43 EST
last light
19:08 EST
moon
rise
Tue 12:02 EST
set
Tue 23:35 EST
moon
Wed
Feb 4
moon
Thu
Feb 12
moon
Thu
Feb 19
moon
Thu
Feb 26

Sunshine Coast Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Jan 26
24.6°C 32°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jan 25
21.3°C 32.4°C 0.2mm
Sat
Jan 24
20.7°C 30.8°C 44.4mm
Fri
Jan 23
22.6°C 25.9°C 29.2mm
Thu
Jan 22
25.2°C 28.0°C 0.0mm

Sunshine Coast Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Jan
159.3mm
14.9 day(s)
total for 2015
121.0mm
15 day(s)
total to this day 2014
48.8mm
11 day(s)
wettest day
44.4mm
Jan 24
lowest temperature
19.2°C
Jan 9
highest temperature
36.2°C
Jan 15

Sunshine Coast Ap Almanac

January minimum temperature
lowest this month
19.2°C
9th
lowest on record
14.5°C
8th 2003
average this month
22.3°C
+1.0°C
long-term average
21.3°C
January maximum temperature
highest this month
36.2°C
15th
highest on record
41.3°C
4th 2014
average this month
30.7°C
+1.9°C
long-term average
28.8°C
January rainfall
wettest this month
44.4mm
24th
total this month
121.0mm
15 day(s)
long-term average
159.3mm
14.9 day(s)
wettest on record
557.8mm
2011
driest on record
12.4mm
2003

Diddillibah Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Diddillibah Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone